do tesco accept visa electron?

Found 4th Mar 2009
hi, just before i start to make my grocery order online, could anybody tell me if tesco acept visa electron? i know asda do but i'm struggling to find out with tesco.
thanks in advance, michelle

1. Misc
  2. Tesco
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tesco
10 Comments

In store they do. So I would think so. Might as well try and find out

yes they do i paid like this before online

tesco.com/hel…ry/

What credit card/debit cards do you accept for payment? We accept the … What credit card/debit cards do you accept for payment? We accept the following method of payments:Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Solo, Delta, Clubcard Plus. We don't accept Electron cards, cash, cheques or paper vouchers/coupons.If you do have an Electron card please check with your issuing bank as they can upgrade your card to allow you to shop online with us.

Nope they don't according to the post above!

Original Poster

ah poop! never mind, thanks for the help though guys. x

nope it's a pain in th bum

dmissy13;4552935

nope it's a pain in th bum

I recommend mycashplus.co.uk/ comes in handy the places that don't take Electron :thumbsup:

There's quidco for signing up too

I have a prepaid card just a pain i just use my mums credit card for places that dont take electron and transfer the cash straight into her bank also nice to type my maiden name i miss it lol

i recently took advantage of the 90 days free trial dvd rental through tesco and they accepted my visa electron:?

leedsladdie;4590968

i recently took advantage of the 90 days free trial dvd rental through … i recently took advantage of the 90 days free trial dvd rental through tesco and they accepted my visa electron:?

I think the issue is specifically groceries for home delivery
Post a comment
@
    Text