Do Tesco and/or Sainsburys Accept Other Retailer Vouchers Coupons?

Found 16th Jun 2010
As above really. I know a while ago they would accept money off vouchers / coupons that were branded for other Retailers use - does anyone know of they still do this please?

Ta

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

I think this is more of a local thing now. The Tesco i used to shop in took any vouchers but they stopped due to customers abusing the system. Sainsbury never ever took them in my local store. If I were you I would phone the store you were going to use.

Tesco have stopped, i used to use the farmfoods one but the checkout assistant showed me an email print out saying they were no longer accepting competitors conditional spend vouchers, they saved me a small fortune too :cry:

Original Poster

leecroot;8853195

I think this is more of a local thing now. The Tesco i used to shop in … I think this is more of a local thing now. The Tesco i used to shop in took any vouchers but they stopped due to customers abusing the system. Sainsbury never ever took them in my local store. If I were you I would phone the store you were going to use.

michelleleemoo;8853217

Tesco have stopped, i used to use the farmfoods one but the checkout … Tesco have stopped, i used to use the farmfoods one but the checkout assistant showed me an email print out saying they were no longer accepting competitors conditional spend vouchers, they saved me a small fortune too :cry:

Thanks guys! WIll try and call anyway to see!

our tescos (cleethorpes) take sainsburys money off ones eg £2 of £20 spend.. used one last week

Tesco take vouchers that say £x off £xx spend in store for Sainsbury, Asda, Morrison. Been using Sainsbury ones in Folkestone & Dover Tesco past 2 weeks. Big banner up outside saying what they take. They don't take Lidl or Farmfoods according to MSE threads.
Post a comment
@
    Text