do tesco sell next gift card

LocalFound 16th Jan 2016
I want to pay my next balance off & I read on here somewhere that if I buy next gift cards from tesco then I will get tesco reward points! I can't find next gift cards on tesco online, do they sell them instore? Also my balance is £300 will they have that amount of gift cards in stock?
Thanks in advance for any helpful answers.
Community Updates
AskCardGift Card
11 Comments
I think they do. If like morrisons they will have 10 25 and 50 cards making it easier to get. Morrisons do 1p off per litre of fuel for every £10 spent on gift cards so 30p off a litre if tesco dont do them
Yes
Ooooh I might try this! Good thinking batman!
Ive just looked at Tesco online and it looks like they do every gift card but next! They might have some in store but could you buy a Argos gift card take it to Argos and buy a next gift card? But I'm not even sure if Argos sells next gift cards and do Tesco even give you points on gift cards?
Original Poster
They give points on certain branded gift cards & I read on here that next was one of them. I'll try call into my local tomorrow & i will post an update on this post about my findings
yes i bought £150 at xmas they do £10 , £20 and £50 denominations
When you are buying your cards if you are after Tesco points as well make sure you do it as £50 in a single transaction to get the 150 points:

Do I get Clubcard points when I buy a branded Gift Card?

150 Clubcard points awarded when you spend £50 in a single transaction on selected branded gift cards, excluding Tesco Gift Cards, xbox gift cards, F&F gift cards and blinkbox gift cards. Points will appear on a future Clubcard Statement. The Clubcard Scheme is administered by Tesco Stores who are responsible for fulfilling points.

https://www.giftcards.tesco.com/Help/Page1

Next cards are only available in store.

Original Poster
Would I get 150 points for every £50 voucher I buy? So if I buy 6 would I get 900 points? Or would I be better buying the separately?
k_lc

Would I get 150 points for every £50 voucher I buy? So if I buy 6 would I … Would I get 150 points for every £50 voucher I buy? So if I buy 6 would I get 900 points? Or would I be better buying the separately?

Hi I'm sure the sign in the shops usually says 150 points for every £50 spent on branded gift cards so you should be able to do multiples.

If nothing displayed on sign at your you could ask a store colleague to check before the purchase goes through.

Edited to addI've added a link tesco.com/clu…ts/ to Tesco site showing how you can collect points and it says on there "150 Points for every £50 spent on branded gift cards".
Edited by: "Fairyfeet1964" 17th Jan 2016
I buy them to pay my next account but only put £50 through at a time so I get the full clubcard points...
try the tills
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions