Groups

Do Tesco stores sell optical cables?

Got a home theatre set last week and havent taken it out of its box as was away at parents and got back last night,

Opened it all up today and no optical cables with it so I need one.

Any ideas on where to buy a cheap one? two would be better though.

I am sure I saw my local Tesco sell them but not sure price or quality.

13 Comments

Banned

check online and then ring up tescos to see if in stock ?

Banned

yes

/thread

online...

play.com - £5 ]here

and they start from £5.99 from amazon ]here

...dont know how good those prices are but theres something to compare against :?

SuperEd

poundland do them aswell

Original Poster

sparkle123;7361001

check online and then ring up tescos to see if in stock ?

Hmm only one I see online is for £17.97 and is Belkin.

I have a small and large Tesco so dont want to walk into town to not get one, the Large store should have them in for definate but its like a 30 minute walk from here as is.

Banned

I got mine from ebay. about £2 delivered. work fine.

Original Poster

goonertillidie;7361027

poundland do them aswell

Ooh yeah, didnt think of that, will leave it a few minutes as have to post something but the Poundland in town is a few doors down from Post Office.

ryouga;7361033

Hmm only one I see online is for £17.97 and is Belkin.I have a small and … Hmm only one I see online is for £17.97 and is Belkin.I have a small and large Tesco so dont want to walk into town to not get one, the Large store should have them in for definate but its like a 30 minute walk from here as is.

10 mins in a taxi :thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;7361048

10 mins in a taxi :thumbsup:

And about £6 in fares lol, even more as this week they charged double than normal, since its a £2.30 standing charge and I went from my house to train station last Monday and it cost £2.30, yesterday it cost £4.75 and its about 0.5-1 mile if that.

Banned

ryouga;7361060

And about £6 in fares lol, even more as this week they charged double … And about £6 in fares lol, even more as this week they charged double than normal, since its a £2.30 standing charge and I went from my house to train station last Monday and it cost £2.30, yesterday it cost £4.75 and its about 0.5-1 mile if that.

dont your legs work? :-D

and yesterday was a bank holiday

ryouga;7361060

And about £6 in fares lol, even more as this week they charged double … And about £6 in fares lol, even more as this week they charged double than normal, since its a £2.30 standing charge and I went from my house to train station last Monday and it cost £2.30, yesterday it cost £4.75 and its about 0.5-1 mile if that.

On route asked to be dropped at a cash machine then once outside the cab..........

RUN:thumbsup:

Original Poster

csiman;7361076

dont your legs work? :-Dand yesterday was a bank holiday

They do but I like to stick to one direction i.e I dont mind a 30 minute walk to Tesco but then I cant send item off that I sold today and promised I would do(I think the nearest PO would mean an extra 15 minutes or more out of the way trip)

Or I could go to town, post item off then check around shops.

I also need some speaker wire but I know I can get that very cheap at market.

Original Poster

Back none in my local little Tesco or Poundland, got 10 metre speaker wire though from poundland, I think I will have to go to the big Tesco but will ring first, if not its an hours walk to the local Morrisons(and it closes at 8pm) or about 90 minutes walk to 24 hour Asda.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions