Groups

do the mods actually comunicate with each other at all????

because i recently sold a couple of phones including and iphone 3g 8gb i asked a mod (ascotishbloke) if i would get into trouble if i sold my new iphone 3g 16gb as i didnt want to get into trouble

i was told yes i'd be ok so listed only to get suspended and banned from selling or swapping phones by RAYMAN

yet i can list a fair few people who list phones regulary and never a peep from a mod ?

when i contacted admin they just say tough

6 Comments

Rayman is evil!!!

Banned

no doubt depends on whether the others are picked up, but do agree there are many on here who sell lots and lots of phones, same as console selling

you have a point and as sassie said their are loads of people who sell rather a lot of console/ new kids clothes/ mobile stuff etc.

No because that would make sense.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;7291531

Rayman is evil!!!

wouldnt go that far lol
    i do buy and sell stuff but only cause i want every gadget that comes out not cause im some shop as he seems to think
    i work in a builders merchants and fund my gadget addiction buy selling my stuff i dont use/want/need
    guess ill get another infraction now for looking at someone funny or having the wrong colour socks on or whatever other mental rule they come up with:roll:

Banned

mini0ne;7291595

wouldnt go that far lol i do buy and sell stuff but only cause i want … wouldnt go that far lol i do buy and sell stuff but only cause i want every gadget that comes out not cause im some shop as he seems to thinki work in a builders merchants and fund my gadget addiction buy selling my stuff i dont use/want/need guess ill get another infraction now for looking at someone funny or having the wrong colour socks on or whatever other mental rule they come up with:roll:

MiniOne,

I do apologise, I failed to copy our PM to your notes and as such rayman wouldn't have been aware of our discussion. My fault I'm afraid. I took into account your trading pattern here, not anywhere else.

Since this is a personal matter, I'll get back to you later today with our final response.

Thread closed.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767129
    2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
    3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599
    4. TechInTheBasket?69

See more discussions