Do the OurPass cards works outside Greater Manchester

Posted 23rd Oct
I’ve been wondering - can the OurPass cards work outside Greater Manchester like say if I were to use the card on another Arriva or Stagecoach bus or even FirstBus?

I know you can go to Huddersfield, which isn’t in Greater Manchester but that’s only because there’s a bus from Piccadilly that goes all the way to Huddersfield.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Right, let me see if I've got this right. You are asking if an Our Pass card, which is a travel card for use on local buses in the Greater Manchester area would work on buses *outside* of the Greater Manchester area?
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 23rd Oct
Haircut_10023/10/2019 23:24

Right, let me see if I've got this right. You are asking if an OurPass …Right, let me see if I've got this right. You are asking if an OurPass card, which is a travel card for use in the Greater Manchester area zone would work outside of the Greater Manchester area zone?

Right, ano it may sound stupid but I seriously want to know what would happen if you were to use an OurPass card on let’s say Stagecoach but in a different area.
TheGreatScorpio23/10/2019 23:26

Right, ano it may sound stupid but I seriously want to know what …Right, ano it may sound stupid but I seriously want to know what would happen if you were to use an OurPass card on let’s say Stagecoach but in a different area.

Probably the same as if you tried using your Manchester tram ticket on the Tyne & Wear Metro or your London Oyster Card on the Mersey Ferry.
Haircut_10023/10/2019 23:30

Probably the same as if you tried using your Manchester tram ticket on the …Probably the same as if you tried using your Manchester tram ticket on the Tyne & Wear Metro or your London Oyster Card on the Mersey Ferry.

I know that you can use the Oyster card in some locations outside London not many though, that’s why I was wondering. I wasn’t gonna be going all-out trying to get free National Bus service.
Edited by: "TheGreatScorpio" 23rd Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants