Groups

Do they gave you free resealable bags at airport security still??? (Glasgow Airport)

I'm flying down to Leeds later this week and I don't want to end up getting my make-up and perfume taken off me. So I need to know whether to buy bags at supermarket. I flew out from Edinburgh last year on holiday but I can't remember them giving me a free bag but I'm pretty sure my make up was in my hand luggage.

So the question is, do they still give you a free plastic bag at security for your liquids?

9 Comments

At Birmingham Airport, you have to buy them from a dispenser and you get 4 for £1.

would get them just to be on safe side

Doncaster Sheffield were charging for them before you went through passport control. There was a vending machine and it was extortionate so my advice would be to buy before you go!

Don't know about Glasgow, but I flew from Edinburgh in March and May and they were still giving them out free there....

Banned

last i was flying out of Glasgow they were gratis at security

that was about a month ago

Think its only non-BAA airports that charge

And who flys Glasgow-Leeds? i didnt think anyone operated this route

Free at Heathrow last month.

Flew from Glasgow Prestwick and you had to buy 4 for £1. Not sure about Glasgow Int though.

If its not free, the worst senario is, you pay a pound as they will defo have them for sale.

Original Poster

dimebars;5559219

last i was flying out of Glasgow they were gratis at securitythat was … last i was flying out of Glasgow they were gratis at securitythat was about a month agoThink its only non-BAA airports that chargeAnd who flys Glasgow-Leeds? i didnt think anyone operated this route

BMI, it's for business certainly not pleasure!

Original Poster

Thanks for all the replies. I think they might be free as it's BAA, (hopefully) I think I'll just pick some up at the airport if I have to, as I don't plan to be at the supermarket till Friday.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      2. word association Game72944192
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2658

See more discussions