Groups

do they still sell them little whistling keyrings?

im 4ever losing my car keys so was wondering if anywhere still sold the keyrings u whistled to find

8 Comments

yeah you can still get them in pound shops but i don't find them working too well

I was going to say that - I've seen them in the Pound Shop too.

pikachu12;2435219

yeah you can still get them in pound shops but i don't find them working … yeah you can still get them in pound shops but i don't find them working too well

Deek43;2435229

I was going to say that - I've seen them in the Pound Shop too.

How much?

skusey;2435246

How much?

99p:-D

Original Poster

couldnt remember if they were any good or not,
    will try the pound shops next time i build up the confidence to venture to the real shops
    thanks

dealextreme.com/det…166 about a quid but these have a built in light.

Just dont do what I did, I bought a lockable key cabinet as I was fed up of forgetting where i'd put my keys.

Yep youve guessed it I lost the keys to the key cabinet!

they arent all that good, you have to be within range of it being able to hear your whistle, and then you have to hear the beep. So if its say, under a cushion and you are right next to it, it wont work.

Original Poster

harlzter;2435687

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11166 about a quid but these … http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11166 about a quid but these have a built in light.Just dont do what I did, I bought a lockable key cabinet as I was fed up of forgetting where i'd put my keys.Yep youve guessed it I lost the keys to the key cabinet!

lol i would prob do the same thing :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767285
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1929
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047118
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1527

See more discussions