Do three mobile shop sell and fit screen protectors

Found 6th Jan 2013
Do three mobile shop sell and fit screen protectors my contract is with three so do you reckon if i went in they would fit it for free aswell
Community Updates
15 Comments
No but four of them do.
fit it for free oO it's a 20 second job lol.

buy a pack of 3 of amazon for £1

job done
Banned
If they do they would probably charge you £10 for 1 screen protector and another £10 to fit it.

As someone has already said buy a pack from amazon for a quid or 2 and do it yourself.
if you don't want to do it yourself find a mobile phone accessory stall/stand/shop and get the little Chinese fella to do it for a fiver.
Original Poster
fattyuk

if you don't want to do it yourself find a mobile phone accessory … if you don't want to do it yourself find a mobile phone accessory stall/stand/shop and get the little Chinese fella to do it for a fiver.

would that include the screen protector do you reckon when i do it i get bubbles air bubbles
Screen protectors are pointless. Phone goes in your right pocket, your everything else goes in your left pocket. Screen doesn't get scratched, screen doesn't need a big horrible sheet of plastic over it.
natty11

would that include the screen protector do you reckon when i do it i get … would that include the screen protector do you reckon when i do it i get bubbles air bubbles

There is no magic, they may get bubbles also, just buy a shed load and keep trying - Normally takes me 3 attempts to get one on perfectly!

Just to add i dont use them anymore - as stated above no point
DaveRushton

There is no magic, they may get bubbles also, just buy a shed load and … There is no magic, they may get bubbles also, just buy a shed load and keep trying - Normally takes me 3 attempts to get one on perfectly! Just to add i dont use them anymore - as stated above no point

The cheap ones wear out very quickly and look awful, then you get frustrated and spend £10 on them because they are supposed to be better, then end up chucking it away because it gets bubbles in it.

Depends what phone it is but I have had an iPhone 5 since release and it only has the slightest of small marks on the screen, which you cant see under normal light/operation. And it has had a hammering, don't use a protector, the glass technology is better than it used to be.
I don't agree with not using a screen protector. Yes agree with the common sense idea that only your mobile goes in one pocket and keys, change etc goes in the other one. However even smart phones that claim to have gorilla glass can get fine scratches caused by dirt etc.
vodka_redbull

I don't agree with not using a screen protector. Yes agree with the … I don't agree with not using a screen protector. Yes agree with the common sense idea that only your mobile goes in one pocket and keys, change etc goes in the other one. However even smart phones that claim to have gorilla glass can get fine scratches caused by dirt etc.

So what?

My Evo 3D is 10 months old, and its screen is scratch-free. That's not from any lack of use. If it did get a scratch, who cares? Which, really, is worse? Coating your screen in some horrible big condom with bubbles and edges on it and **** that impairs usability, or a tiny little scratch that you can only see when the light's at a particular angle? Phones are there to be used, and they have a limited shelf-life anyway so it doesn't matter if they pick up a trivial scratch or two.
dxx

So what? My Evo 3D is 10 months old, and its screen is scratch-free. … So what? My Evo 3D is 10 months old, and its screen is scratch-free. That's not from any lack of use. If it did get a scratch, who cares? Which, really, is worse? Coating your screen in some horrible big condom with bubbles and edges on it and **** that impairs usability, or a tiny little scratch that you can only see when the light's at a particular angle? Phones are there to be used, and they have a limited shelf-life anyway so it doesn't matter if they pick up a trivial scratch or two.

It's mostly done for re-sale value. No one wants t buy a phone which looks like its been used by t-rex.
dxx

So what? My Evo 3D is 10 months old, and its screen is scratch-free. … So what? My Evo 3D is 10 months old, and its screen is scratch-free. That's not from any lack of use. If it did get a scratch, who cares? Which, really, is worse? Coating your screen in some horrible big condom with bubbles and edges on it and **** that impairs usability, or a tiny little scratch that you can only see when the light's at a particular angle? Phones are there to be used, and they have a limited shelf-life anyway so it doesn't matter if they pick up a trivial scratch or two.

WTF are you talking about, visual impairment and condom with bubbles in it? Screen prtectors usually fit end to end so the edges cannot even be seen, if you get bubbles in it then apply it properly next time. Visual impairment? It's a see through plastic sheet not a black piece of metal. Well done if you like scratches on your screen others don't. Shows how much you care about your phone anyway and that is probably due to the fact you didn't buy it and your parents did, so don't care about the resale value. Apply a screen protector if it gets scratched take it off and put another one on, no permanent damage done, whereas scracthes do.
Edited by: "master10" 6th Jan 2013
dxx

Wow I've never known anyone to talk so much rubbish about screen protectors!

My Sony Xperia S even has one come as standard in the box!

As for shelf life with alot of people using there phones for 18-24 months!
I always use a screen protector and end up putting them on everyones phone in my house as for some reason I never get a permanent bubble when doing it. also seeing as I'm a girl I put my phone in my handbag with all the other rubbish like keys, pens, notebook, kids toys etc so I need the protection on the screen. my personal view is always use a screen protector but if someone doesn't want to thats their opinion.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants