Groups

Do Vodafone charge for Delivery reports?

Just come out of a contract from Orange and i know they charge, just wondering if vodafone do?

6 Comments

Original Poster

bump

I am not certain but have used delivery reports on Vodafone both contract and pay g and have never noticed paying for them!

Just googled your question and the answers all seem to be no
    Edited by: "RosieWoo" 5th Jan 2011

Original Poster

RosieWoo

I am not certain but have used delivery reports on Vodafone both contract … I am not certain but have used delivery reports on Vodafone both contract and pay g and have never noticed paying for them!Just googled your question and the answers all seem to be no

Thanks thats great

I can confirm that they dont charge for delivery reports
    ..I sent out 1156 sms's last month & haven't been charged a penny , neither gave I been charged for delivery reports all the time I've been with them ...Texts are unlimited for me although a fair usage policy of 3000 messages a month applies

im on orange PAYG and have never been charged for the reports cant see it being any different for contract

Original Poster

stefromuk

im on orange PAYG and have never been charged for the reports cant see it … im on orange PAYG and have never been charged for the reports cant see it being any different for contract

They do they charge 1p a report, i thought it was for both contract and payg, but i only have contract experience

thestudentroom.co.uk/sho…415
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …239764
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…917
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2447
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846307

See more discussions