Groups

Do Vodaphone unlock PAYG phones for free?

Trying to decide whether to but the Samsung Genio Slide from either Tesco (£79.95) or Vodaphone ebay store (£80).

What might swing it is if Vodaphone will unlock your phone for free.

12 Comments

not sure, i need to find out that too, il ring them tomorrow

You need to have an account with them to get it free,for a new payg phone they will charge £19.99

i was looking at that too.
    i have a vodafone contract sim so may ask if they can unlock for free

Original Poster

Cheers. £19.99 to unlock. Will be cheaper to use my local mobile unlocking service so may as well get the Tesco one and earn some cashback and get some clubcard points.

Mottmania

Cheers. £19.99 to unlock. Will be cheaper to use my local mobile … Cheers. £19.99 to unlock. Will be cheaper to use my local mobile unlocking service so may as well get the Tesco one and earn some cashback and get some clubcard points.

Tesco one will be better also,no branding all over it!

Got my HTC wildfire unlocked for free about a month or 2 ago, just phoned up customer services (voda) and told them I wanted a sim unlock code. They wanted the IMEI of the phone and the telephone number, hadn't even used it on voda at all... and they just took my e-mail addy and mailed me the unlock code

paddy, were you on contract or pay as you go?

Bought the PAYG wildfire that was from play.com for £130

how can I check balance on my old PAYG simcard? Sure theres about £10 on but need to check and I cant remember how?

Disco

how can I check balance on my old PAYG simcard? Sure theres about £10 on … how can I check balance on my old PAYG simcard? Sure theres about £10 on but need to check and I cant remember how?

*#1345#

ok, il ring vodafone when my wildfire arrives from very
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Chromecast11
      2. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost518
      3. Ditched Sky55
      4. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?22

See more discussions