Groups

Do we have to worry about goings on at Deutsche Bank

11 Comments

only if you have money there

take note, Brexit will get the blame for this

it is the begining of the EU imploding

if they go under we will be back to 2007, the government have said they wont support them if they don't who know how big a mess we will be in. They have been fined by the US more than the stock market value of the company currently, which shows how bad it all is.

Original Poster

psmith1958

only if you have money theretake note, Brexit will get the blame for … only if you have money theretake note, Brexit will get the blame for thisit is the begining of the EU imploding

Personally i dont but its more the obvious reprecussions that follow

Nope you don't have to worry about it at all

the big cheese has been giving a pep talk

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtmDAjHXEAAUQM2.jpg:large
    Edited by: "Wongy110" 30th Sep 2016

Banned

thewongwing101

Nope you don't have to worry about it at allthe big cheese has been … Nope you don't have to worry about it at allthe big cheese has been giving a pep talk

It's that last sentence 'You will hear back from me soon'.

I can't work out if it will be from his yacht or his bunker.

cchopps

It's that last sentence 'You will hear back from me soon'.I can't work … It's that last sentence 'You will hear back from me soon'.I can't work out if it will be from his yacht or his bunker.

Could have been worse
    youtube.com/wat…yPc

thewongwing101

Nope you don't have to worry about it at allthe big cheese has been … Nope you don't have to worry about it at allthe big cheese has been giving a pep talk

Translation: "the markets are wrong".

They rarely are. I think it was reported that CDS prices for DB are the highest of any european bank, which is a pretty good indication of its situation. Meanwhile, Merkel claims she wouldn't provide them with a bailout if it came to that...

Original Poster

PHEW seems it was just a blip as shares recover all they lost this morning

I keep gettng notification of posts by thewongwing101 about not putting words in other people's mouths, but when I come here they are nowhere to be seen. I don't know what words he thinks I was putting into whose mouth, but my "translation" was of John Cryan's email, nothing more.

3guesses

I keep gettng notification of posts by thewongwing101 about not putting … I keep gettng notification of posts by thewongwing101 about not putting words in other people's mouths, but when I come here they are nowhere to be seen. I don't know what words he thinks I was putting into whose mouth, but my "translation" was of John Cryan's email, nothing more.

Yeah sorry got confused there
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767365
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1014
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927376
      4. What would be HELL to you?3154

See more discussions