Groups

Do WH Smith use TNT for delivery?

As above.

Missed a parcel today, wondering if it was the light up tracing thingy that I ordered from WH Smith

Thanks all

16 Comments

Banned

Yup, I missed one too :-(

Yes its TNT and they delivered my light up tracing thingy too! original price sticker on it was £14.99..........bargain! The bubble machine came yesterday

bitseylango;2851275

Yes its TNT and they delivered my light up tracing thingy too! original … Yes its TNT and they delivered my light up tracing thingy too! original price sticker on it was £14.99..........bargain! The bubble machine came yesterday

Hi Bitsey, how long did delivery take after despatch email? I had a despatch email on 25th but still no sign! :cry:

Original Poster

Thanks, will expire now :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cuzzy;2851305

Hi Bitsey, how long did delivery take after despatch email? I had a … Hi Bitsey, how long did delivery take after despatch email? I had a despatch email on 25th but still no sign! :cry:

I got my dispatch email on the 28th and it arrived (well tried to) today

cuzzy;2851305

Hi Bitsey, how long did delivery take after despatch email? I had a … Hi Bitsey, how long did delivery take after despatch email? I had a despatch email on 25th but still no sign! :cry:

I just checked and the despatch email was yesterday! WoW that was quick..........maybe I got yours :w00t:

Oh poop... hubby's just gone off to the local depot thinking he's picking up a new bed for my lil 'un and it was probs something from WHSmith that I missed! Ooops!

I got one today too!! Oh so yes, it was TNT

Link to this light up thing?

Please

Thanks

dontdothatagain;2851573

Thanks

ask Santa for one for xmas :thumbsup: (only joking bud)

bitseylango;2851653

ask Santa for one for xmas :thumbsup: (only joking bud)

:giggle:

bitseylango;2851317

I just checked and the despatch email was yesterday! WoW that was … I just checked and the despatch email was yesterday! WoW that was quick..........maybe I got yours :w00t:

Get ready, i`m coming to pick it up!

(just emailed them to find out where it is.) :x

cuzzy;2851684

Get ready, i`m coming to pick it up!(just emailed them to find out where … Get ready, i`m coming to pick it up!(just emailed them to find out where it is.) :x

Hope you get it sorted out :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News45
      2. PlayStation Hacked Again?33
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020

See more discussions