Found 23rd Sep 2009
Is it true that women like men who treat them mean?
I really cant see it myself but thats what I have always been told.

23 Comments

Banned

DEFO! i know a few lovely girls who could get anyone... and their BF's are absolute ******!!!

Nice guys finish last and all that.....

NO! Not unless they are weirdos.

Nope.

Banned

Not strictly true. I know a couple of B's and they cant attract any women. (Though strangely, they always claim they pull models and have kids with imaginary birds!)

i think some girls want to try and change them.....or like to think they know a 'different side to em'

there is ofcourse the fellas that start off lovely.....then turn into *****s....and the girl can remember what they were like and stays with them in the hope they go back to been the person they love/d

they usually go for my 46k bmw

lil_tiger;6376724

i think some girls want to try and change them.....or like to think they … i think some girls want to try and change them.....or like to think they know a 'different side to em'there is ofcourse the fellas that start off lovely.....then turn into *****s....and the girl can remember what they were like and stays with them in the hope they go back to been the person they love/d

:?

Banned

To a certain extent it's true.

ClarityofMind;6376733

:?

what? its true isnt it?

i would never start going out with a B****** I don't go for the type.

If my DH turned into one, He'd have to change or changes would be made! Same for me though - he wouldn't take any crap either.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6376731

why?
Are you ugly then?

black gerbil1;6376731

Why, is it nicer looking and a better ride than you? :-D

Original Poster

skusey;6376755

why?Are you ugly then?

Butterflies;6376759

Why, is it nicer looking and a better ride than you? :-D

Great minds...............

lil_tiger;6376750

what? its true isnt it?

too true babe xx

skusey;6376769

Great minds...............

I was thinking the same skusey - lol

lil_tiger;6376724

i think some girls want to try and change them.....or like to think they … i think some girls want to try and change them.....or like to think they know a 'different side to em'there is ofcourse the fellas that start off lovely.....then turn into *****s....and the girl can remember what they were like and stays with them in the hope they go back to been the person they love/d

i agree with that ... i like being treated like a princess:oops:

ClarityofMind;6376812

too true babe xx

hmm...:cry:

Tinkytayls;6376840

i agree with that ... i like being treated like a princess:oops:

+ millions.....but you (i) start to take it for granted....then stop realising it....then lose it and hit the brick wall that is the realisation of what you've actually lost....

oooooo dont I sound morbid tonight lol:whistling:

Original Poster

nikkib123;6376860

Me too but I treat my hubby like a prince as well

give us a clue then:oops:

Nope, but seem to attract them lol

I want a nice guy who's not a pushover though but they seem to want to please me all the time......borrrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnngggggg!!!!!

lil_tiger;6376878

+ millions.....but you (i) start to take it for granted....then stop … + millions.....but you (i) start to take it for granted....then stop realising it....then lose it and hit the brick wall that is the realisation of what you've actually lost....oooooo dont I sound morbid tonight lol:whistling:

nope i am on the same page as you..... me and my boyfiend are pretty respectful of eachother but with me being a aries and him a scorpio we are both very feisty and passionate... when we love each other its amazing but when we hate each other we really do hate the other one

Tinkytayls;6377054

nope i am on the same page as you..... me and my boyfiend are pretty … nope i am on the same page as you..... me and my boyfiend are pretty respectful of eachother but with me being a aries and him a scorpio we are both very feisty and passionate... when we love each other its amazing but when we hate each other we really do hate the other one

sounds ideal...you both understand each other and know what to expect
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet11
    2. Where to find a new Macbook pro 13" 2015 model?11
    3. Driving anxiety.2737
    4. Tablet recommendation ror 5yr old- ideally with a stylus11

See more discussions