Expired

Do Yodel have timeslots?

Found 21st Mar 2014
Hi,

I ordered a monitor from ebuyer the other day, didn't realise they used Yodel (thought it would have been parcel force).

I can't remember if Yodel give you a time slot, at the moment it only says "deliver by 25th".

Will they give me one nearer the time?

p.s. I hate yodel.

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Banned
I have stuff delivered by them and have never been given a timeslot, they usually deliver between 8am and 8pm.
If you have a tracking number just watch to see when it says it's out for delivery
Pffft be lucky if they turn up at all! I've had one turn up at gone 10pm on a Saturday night. Also had one claim to have attempted delivery but noone was in despite me being off work that day and sat 4ft away from the front door...
Original Poster
momartin

Pffft be lucky if they turn up at all! I've had one turn up at gone 10pm … Pffft be lucky if they turn up at all! I've had one turn up at gone 10pm on a Saturday night. Also had one claim to have attempted delivery but noone was in despite me being off work that day and sat 4ft away from the front door...

Yeah same old for Yodel, I had a bit of trouble recently too, put me off completely.

Won't be using ebuyer if they have Yodel delivering my items.
Banned
momartin

Pffft be lucky if they turn up at all! I've had one turn up at gone 10pm … Pffft be lucky if they turn up at all! I've had one turn up at gone 10pm on a Saturday night. Also had one claim to have attempted delivery but noone was in despite me being off work that day and sat 4ft away from the front door...

I had the same thing just before christmas with UPS, they were using agency drivers who didn't know the area and instead of calling my mobile or asking for directions the same guy noted on their system saying I wasn't home 4 times! I called up and made a massive complaint and eventually I got the stuff delivered.

The stupid thing is it was a bargain I got from toysrus for half price with free delivery, I had to call UPS 3 or 4 times to complain and get it sorted which cost me nearly £7 so in the end I basically paid the full price for the present
Edited by: "Holly1985" 21st Mar 2014
Yodel and MyHermes are personally my preferred couriers. In both areas I've lived in they tend to deliver during the evenings (which gives me the best chance of actually being in) and when I've missed them they've put their mobile number on the card and generally will pop back within an hour or so.

While the net is full of horror stories about both of them, they really wouldn't still be in business if those stories were actually representative of them as a whole!
Yodel won't give you a timeslot, instead they will move your delivery date to next day insisting that you orderem them to do so!
PS In my case they did it twice eg delivery: monday - they moved it on monday to tuesday, and on tuesday they moved it to,wendesday
just stand by your back gate and get ready to catch it coming over anytime between 8-8
I love yodel
Original Poster
JackRH1

I love yodel

I think your in the minority unless you are being sarcastic
They returned my item to the sender after one attempt. Absolute rubbish.
2014 onwards
Original Poster
Just received it, no problems, strangely.
Original Poster
allowed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1ISsYf_egshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpWpzIsvdmgHave fun watch with popcorn

Yeah seen them all before
MitchellT

I think your in the minority unless you are being sarcastic

Nope serious they have always been great for me

Their tracking is great.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions