Groups

Do you chafe when you walk advert

My fella keeps going on about an advert he's seen featuring large people and a cream you rub on your thighs to stop chafing when they rub together. He's now told me they've changed the real people for cartoon ones - Has anyone seen it? I've googled it cos I thought it might be on youtube or something but cant find it. Can anyone help?
    Thanks

10 Comments

Lanacane - Anti-Chafing Gel Advert, Ad - Lanacane Range - Video Clip _ Is this what you mean?

nastylilhobbits;2619658

Lanacane - Anti-Chafing Gel Advert, Ad - Lanacane Range - Video Clip _ Is … Lanacane - Anti-Chafing Gel Advert, Ad - Lanacane Range - Video Clip _ Is this what you mean?

A link would have been more helpful ;-)

I have seen the ad and all I could say was WTF!??!!?!?

if I knew how to post a link I would!

nastylilhobbits;2619929

if I knew how to post a link I would!

Just copy and paste the link from your browser bar onto here. I suspect though its from the site that charges £2-£12 to download. Sod PAYING to watch an advert :lol:

Original Poster

i was hoping to see the original - thanks for all the help so far

i think the point of the advert is to show you that the chafing of ballons rubbing together is similar to the chafing some people mite get, its just a comparison

Just out of interest....Why do you want to see it? lol

I vaugely remember seeing it and i'm sure the people weren't "large"

choc1969;2619978

http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie.php?filename=TA6834&advertiser=Lanacaneps if you wish to try a free sample........http://www.lanacane.co.uk/survey.asp

I never get any of the freebies on here sod's law i would get this one

Original Poster

My blokey said it was real people and went on and on about it - i dont think that it was cos he thinks i need it -WELL IT HAD BETTER NOT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just wanted to be able to tell him id seen it really
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      4. love affairs1649

See more discussions