Groups

Do you clear up after you've eaten at a fast food chain?

Random I know lol

I do

if you don't , why's that?

74 Comments

Yes I do since I hate seeing chavs and teenagers or sometimes students just leave the table covered and having to clear it away to eat my own food.

I do. it's just lazy if you leave it.

Banned

Yeah I always clear my table. I don't wipe it down or anything that far but my tray and junk goes in the bin on the way out (well tray on top of bin).

I do, I hate i t when people leave their rubbish on the table,makes you wonder what they do at home

yes i worked in a fastfood place when i was 16 and know what it is like to clean the tables and it ain't fun, its not hard to put rubbish in the bin

Banned

yep i do. take it to the counter.

Yes I do.

yes I do as well but I leave any unpoened salt or sauces on the table

Yes always clean up after myself

Banned

shedboy66;8293160

yes i worked in a fastfood place when i was 16 and know what it is like … yes i worked in a fastfood place when i was 16 and know what it is like to clean the tables and it ain't fun, its not hard to put rubbish in the bin

I did too, but to be fair on the rare occasion I was on dining area detail, I was thankful of the work to do otherwise it was tedious scrubbing of stool legs or something.

Yup, I do. It's bad manners not too.

Yes i do,at Maccies i always have a happy meal so i leave the toy on the table, honest !

no i don't........

what on earth will the staff do the rest of day if we cleaned the tables for them?

also i hate tipping waiters especially when i can get the same type of food at a fraction of the cost from my local chippy

deb8z;8293211

Yes i do,at Maccies i always have a happy meal so i leave the toy on the … Yes i do,at Maccies i always have a happy meal so i leave the toy on the table, honest !

And what about the one that came with the happy meal:w00t:

Banned

yes, though if I've paid for popcorn and coke at a cinema (not when the viewing is free) I leave it on the floor so I get my monies worth

Train Driver;8293261

:w00t:

nah. its a restaurant. i'm paying the cleaners' wages, so they can put my rubbish in the bin for me. i dont leave it a mess, just pile it all up on the tray/ in boxes.

Train Driver;8293261

Ssssshhh

emhaslam;8293269

nah. its a restaurant. i'm paying the cleaners' wages, so they can put my … nah. its a restaurant. i'm paying the cleaners' wages, so they can put my rubbish in the bin for me. i dont leave it a mess, just pile it all up on the tray/ in boxes.

exactly!

i've also asked one of the staff to wipe my hands for me

I dont, but I dont pour sauce and crap on the table, just leave empty box/drink on the tray...they are employed to clear up its not 'bad manners'

deb8z;8293283

Ssssshhh

The worst thing was you left it switched on...........The 5 star general in Mcdonalds spent an hour trying to swat a fly he could hear buzzing:p

Given that it's zero effort to put my rubbish on the tray as I eat it, and that I'm pretty much guaranteed to be walking past one of the bins on my way out, then I wouldn't really have much excuse to not clean up after myself. If I'm at a cafe, I'll take my plate and any empty drinks containers to the counter, and if I'm in a pub (in the daytime, anyway) I'll take any empty glasses up to the bar when I leave. It's really no hassle, as far as I can see.

yes i put my stuff in the bin...

i might get flamed but i gotta be honest and say not always, i do if i have time and the bin is close :oops: but recently the staff were awful, slow, rude etc, so i thought stuff em lol

Cleaners are paid to clean, that's the thing.

I just leave everything on the tray to be taken away, or I normally clean up.

Banned

I am a lazy good for nothing...

Yes, I normal do clear the table.

Wotwot123;8293341

Cleaners are paid to clean, that's the thing.I just leave everything on … Cleaners are paid to clean, that's the thing.I just leave everything on the tray to be taken away, or I normally clean up.

Actually no, usually they have a ride range of jobs to fulfill. Leaving your mess on the table is only making their job much harder.

Wotwot123;8293341

Cleaners are paid to clean, that's the thing.I just leave everything on … Cleaners are paid to clean, that's the thing.I just leave everything on the tray to be taken away, or I normally clean up.

I don't actually think there's anything wrong with leaving your stuff behind for the staff to tidy up, it's obviously their job to do it if the customer doesn't. I just personally don't mind doing the little things that make someone else's day that little bit more pleasant!! Be it the cleaning up thing, letting a lady on the bus first (well I guess that's more of a 'being a gent' thing) or holding a door open for people, offering to help someone up the stairs with heavy luggage at the station or getting a pram on/off the bus- those little things are no skin off my nose and help someone else out

i work in a chip shop cafe ,,most people are quite tidy but you do get the odd family of vikings:x anyone who thinks they are paying our wages is wrong i have plenty to do without cleaning up someone else filth

cookiemonster83;8293373

I don't actually think there's anything wrong with leaving your stuff … I don't actually think there's anything wrong with leaving your stuff behind for the staff to tidy up, it's obviously their job to do it if the customer doesn't. I just personally don't mind doing the little things that make someone else's day that little bit more pleasant!! Be it the cleaning up thing, letting a lady on the bus first (well I guess that's more of a 'being a gent' thing) or holding a door open for people, offering to help someone up the stairs with heavy luggage at the station or getting a pram on/off the bus- those little things are no skin off my nose and help someone else out

i got arrested when i once tried to help a young lady off the bus

now i keep my hands firmly in my pockets

sedd33;8293395

i got arrested when i once tried to help a young lady off the busnow i … i got arrested when i once tried to help a young lady off the busnow i keep my hands firmly in my pockets

lol!! Please do elaborate?

missj;8293393

i work in a chip shop cafe ,,most people are quite tidy but you do get … i work in a chip shop cafe ,,most people are quite tidy but you do get the odd family of vikings:x anyone who thinks they are paying our wages is wrong i have plenty to do without cleaning up someone else filth

if you had no customers then you will have nothing to do simple

be grateful people like me leave a mess behind

Banned

sedd33;8293444

if you had no customers then you will have nothing to do simplebe … if you had no customers then you will have nothing to do simplebe grateful people like me leave a mess behind

why are you trolling? xxxxxx

bykergrove;8293453

why are you trolling? xxxxx.

hows that trolling?

i simply replied to the post

why insult me?

Banned

sedd33;8293444

if you had no customers then you will have nothing to do simplebe … if you had no customers then you will have nothing to do simplebe grateful people like me leave a mess behind

Ha ha. Troll-tastic. Either that or you're a dirty chav.

Banned

DanJackson;8293492

Ha ha. Troll-tastic. Either that or you're a dirty chav.

well since he's insulted by me calling him a troll he must be a chav. bad times.

I clean up.
    However they cant expect you to as they call themselves a fast food restaurant

bykergrove;8293503

well since he's insulted by me calling him a troll he must be a chav. bad … well since he's insulted by me calling him a troll he must be a chav. bad times.

why are you trolling?

clearly you have nothing to say about the op instead throw panzy insults

move along son

sedd33;8293444

I like your logic......When your toaster is on fire, don't try and put it out yourself...........let it escalate while you wait for the fire brigade.......because they're paid to do it:whistling:

Banned

bykergrove;8293162

yep i do. take it to the counter.

sedd33;8293528

why are you trolling?clearly you have nothing to say about the op instead … why are you trolling?clearly you have nothing to say about the op instead throw panzy insultsmove along son

err look up ^

they don't need to be grateful that you leave a mess behind. you weren't brought up well if you think that.

[email protected] - panzy enough for you to report it to a mod? epic lol :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions