Groups

Do you ever feel embarrassed about taking a picture instore to prove your Hot Deal?

Was taking a pic of a Nintendo Wii in John Lewis earlier (£136 by the way) when i noticed some people looking and very quietly commenting on it.

Now where they fellow HUKD'ers getting jealous that I might have been finding the next good deal or just thinking i was a freak..

10 Comments

loooooooooooooooool !!!!!!

Personally I'd think you were a bit of a freak But I wouldn't know why you were doing it... They probably thought you were casing the joint to burgle it later!!! Haha!

Banned

Its cool the john lewis crowd are all stuck up anyway. I was taking photos of some shoes earlier for my wife to be to choose.

If you were in the underwear section i might have concerns :thinking:

Yeah happened to me once I said hi asb and he went away try shouting random usernames might work ya know I know what you mean though atleast you took one for the team... :whistling:

I always take pics in shops....usually of sexy lads ass's when walking past

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;7159462

I always take pics in shops....usually of sexy lads ass's when walking … I always take pics in shops....usually of sexy lads ass's when walking past

whats happened to the twitching carrot avi?

I always carry a half brick in my pocket for situations like these.

surely taking pictures of a japanese man having a leak in the john lewis toilets is illegal? :thinking:

wonkey;7159470

whats happened to the twitching carrot avi?

Mods removed it, some of the lasses were jealous about not getting any, and complained.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions