Groups

do you ever feel like you missed out.................

just spent ages typing in a reply to the rip off gold buyers/thieves/scam merchants

only to find the deal has been spammed/deleted

damn damn damn damn

so i copied it here jeez - got to have my say

how can you say Free Money

its not free - you are actually giving something quite valuable and in return - they are ripping the people off

all these gold diggers - literally should be put in a leaky boat and pushed out to sea - with no paddles!!!

they are even going door to door now - ripping old / innocent people off - hate them hate them hate them

you can guess i am voting cold

22 Comments

lol I voted that one cold too!

I think this cash for gold thing can be quite good for some people, but they MUST shop around for the best price as like you say there are a lot of rip off merchants out there!

Banned

yes all the time - lol

me too, what gets me that they keep coming back day after day trying to post....can't these dumb people take a hint :x

Banned

queenlush;6504261

me too, what gets me that they keep coming back day after day trying to … me too, what gets me that they keep coming back day after day trying to post....can't these dumb people take a hint :x

think this one thought the comp was still running - lol

Original Poster

sassie sell some of your gold and buy new keyboard - think some of your keys are sticking:-D

bbbbbbbbbb
    ccccccccccccc
    ddddddddddddddddd
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ffffffffffffffffffffff

Banned

whoops sorry bout that, was done for a reasons last night and forgot to change it back

Banned

jellybaby22;6504295

yup happens to me all the time nice location sassie..........but not … yup happens to me all the time nice location sassie..........but not nearly long enough :lol:

i thought i was the oldest swinger in town, not been stalking you, have i :w00t:

sassie;6504305

:pi thought i was the oldest swinger in town, not been stalking you, have … :pi thought i was the oldest swinger in town, not been stalking you, have i :w00t:

Nah i think i'm the oldest swinger in this village lol

Banned

queenlush;6504357

it isnt you hun, you dont live in a town, and your a dirty gertie, not a stalker

queenlush;6504357

What Manchester 'village' might that be? The beautiful village of Harpurhey?

Banned

jellybaby22;6504382

loooooooooooooll no my stalker is much older than u..........scarier … loooooooooooooll no my stalker is much older than u..........scarier too........that sounds like an insult....wasnt meant too.....:oops:

scarier than me, wow now you got me wondering :w00t:

Banned

the power of a mod eh :roll:

deek72;6504395

What Manchester 'village' might that be? The beautiful village of … What Manchester 'village' might that be? The beautiful village of Harpurhey?

Ooooh nope thank goodness but very very near ;-)

cold gold

queenlush;6504448

Ooooh nope thank goodness but very very near ;-)

You're far enough away,as am i lol

deb8z;6504470

You're far enough away,as am i lol

Lol...i try not to wander too near. Harpurhey Asda has to be the scariest place ever.

queenlush;6504490

Lol...i try not to wander too near. Harpurhey Asda has to be the … Lol...i try not to wander too near. Harpurhey Asda has to be the scariest place ever.

Have you had the pleasure of seeing that bloke do his shopping with the basket on his head yet?

deek72;6507366

Have you had the pleasure of seeing that bloke do his shopping with the … Have you had the pleasure of seeing that bloke do his shopping with the basket on his head yet?

OMG yes lol it's such a shame ...i've not seen him for a while though.

queenlush;6507482

OMG yes lol it's such a shame

Lol, it's such a shame? So it it a shame or lol? I prefer lol. Anyway, he's still on the scene, I saw him last week.
    Basket case if you ask me ;-)

deek72;6507698

Basket case if you ask me ;-)

Surely a basket on the head case?

Evil_monkey;6507724

Surely a basket on the head case?

Or headcase in a basket?

deek72;6507731

Or headcase in a basket?

It does make me laugh if i'm honest, he is drawing more attention to himself with the basket on his head....good job it has holes in, that's all i can say.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2340
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1629
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764473
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1415

See more discussions