Groups

Do you ever think that you spend MORE money due to HUDs?

Sometimes I think that I actually spend more money being a member of this site then I would do if I was not. That is not to say that I do not get bargains - I do but I also make a lot more impulse buys.

Just wondering if anyone else feels the same...

15 Comments

this type of thread has been posted 325345 times

Yes, without a doubt!!

Original Poster

hdizzle - And yet you still write a response. Genious

H were the hell did u get that info from, or did u make it up???!!!!

Also yes to the OP

Yup, deffo. Sucker for a bargain me.

I did when I first joined the site but now I've come to terms with how to spend.

BTW....I'm waiting to hear all the inevitable bitchy comments about the typo.

Banned

Heads Up Displays?

What?

Davidben83;7322311

hdizzle - And yet you still write a response. Genious

It's genius :thumbsup:

taurus_the_bull;7322312

H were the hell did u get that info from, or did u make it up???!!!!Also … H were the hell did u get that info from, or did u make it up???!!!!Also yes to the OP

it's called sarcasm T

[yes I made it up ]

Original Poster

DanJackson;7322329

Heads Up Displays?What?

Wow - with your acute observation skills you managed to realise that I made a mistake. Congrats!!!

Banned

yes and after a house full of unused and really unwanted but thought it was a bargain at the time stuff i have decided not to buy anymore

Banned

Davidben83;7322348

Wow - with your acute observation skills you managed to realise that I … Wow - with your acute observation skills you managed to realise that I made a mistake. Congrats!!!

Glad I could be of service. Happy Easter!

realfriendlyman;7322316

I did when I first joined the site but now I've come to terms with how to … I did when I first joined the site but now I've come to terms with how to spend. :pBTW....I'm waiting to hear all the inevitable bitchy comments about the typo.

DanJackson;7322329

Heads Up Displays?What?

There's the first and probably not the last.

i spend same a sbefore but get more now

I do not spend a penny....

Just point out to better half that there is something good on Hukd and presto It's ordered.
    Was rather pee'd orf last year though when you lot highligted the PcWorld sale and I spent three weeks driving beloved spouse around three counties hunting down deals.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764261
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846183
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913

See more discussions