Groups

Do you fancy some new tiles in your toilet or bathroom ? How about these! ?

Do you fancy some new tiles in your toilet / bathroom ?

How about these! ?

How strange !!!!!

10 Comments

Original Poster

[CENTER]http://www.fwditon.com/attachments/2008/10/20/122448462988_ATT.jpg[/CENTER]

Original Poster

[CENTER]http://www.fwditon.com/attachments/2008/10/20/122448462990_ATT.jpg[/CENTER]

How VERY strange !!!

They remind me of the opening scenes from Saw I only cleaner !! :w00t:

Original Poster

suze;3251297

How VERY strange !!! [COLOR=darkred]Hi Suze, Yes so weird! I didn't know … How VERY strange !!! [COLOR=darkred]Hi Suze, Yes so weird! I didn't know what to make of them either, at first I thought the pictures were just superimposed onto the tiles ... but I think there are places that actually have them ... !![/COLOR]They remind me of the opening scenes from Saw I only cleaner !! :w00t:

[COLOR=darkred]See what you mean about Saw .. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=darkred]I think the design industry must just be running out of ideas :?[/COLOR] !

Original Poster

Gives the men something to look at while they're having a wee I suppose!
    (.....................more reasons & excuses not to aim straight! :w00t: )

I don't see how they are strange they are part of a binge drinking campaign drive, hence the t-shirt slogans.

Alfonse;3251379

I don't see how they are strange they are part of a binge drinking … I don't see how they are strange they are part of a binge drinking campaign drive, hence the t-shirt slogans.

Didn't know that.

lmao snowy they are blinkin orrible lol hahaha

Original Poster

Alfonse;3251379

I don't see how they are strange they are part of a binge drinking … I don't see how they are strange they are part of a binge drinking campaign drive, hence the t-shirt slogans.

Oh yeah !! thanks Alfonse ... really didn't notice or connect the two! being really blonde today :roll:

Original Poster

nicki3668;3251419

lmao snowy they are blinkin orrible lol hahaha

It seems they are part of the new don't drink, drink less campaign ... but yes still 'orrible as you say! lmao
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1329
      2. word association Game72744170
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892630
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial79

See more discussions