lid..

lid

lid...

Is this some kind of innuendo, sassie?!

lid ...

spout

Spout.

Banned

spout, it also washes off the bits of limescale off the filter (darn south englands hard water!)

too lazy to open lid, thats why big spouts where invented

spout

spout

lid......

need to find another word for lid longer then 5 characters

Lid every time - I am just a clutz and so spill it everywhere if I use the spout!!!

Original Poster Banned

sorry guys, nothing sinister, just everyone i know, family, friends etc,etc fill via the spout which doesnt make sense to me, i always fill via the lid, so those who fill via spout, why?

when i ask them, they just say "dont know why i just do"

sassie;8033605

sorry guys, nothing sinister, just everyone i know, family, friends … sorry guys, nothing sinister, just everyone i know, family, friends etc,etc fill via the spout which doesnt make sense to me, i always fill via the lid, so those who fill via spout, why?

saves taking the lid off

Original Poster Banned

boothy;8033620

saves taking the lid off

you dont have to take lids off, just press the button and they pop up :oops:

If I fill thro the spout I can guarantee the water will spray everywhere

My lid doesnt pop Sassie, I have to remove it

Lid

Lid............

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;8033629

If I fill thro the lid I can guarantee the water will spray everywhereMy … If I fill thro the lid I can guarantee the water will spray everywhereMy lid doesnt pop Sassie, I have to remove it

oh ok, but most of the people i know all have lids that just pop up, so it cant be that reason, thought maybe it was something passed down from our peers, but both my mum and dad fill via the spout

Banned

Why? they made wide spouts because people are too lazy to lift the lid, so why not?

the wide filling spout only came in the 80's with plastic kettles, before then, the spouts were too narrow

Banned

depends on the kettle

atm lid.....

reminded me i need a new limescale filter

Spout.

spout

jubbyme;8033555

spout, it also washes off the bits of limescale off the filter (darn … spout, it also washes off the bits of limescale off the filter (darn south englands hard water!)too lazy to open lid, thats why big spouts where invented

casparwhite;8033827

depends on the kettleatm lid.....reminded me i need a new limescale … depends on the kettleatm lid.....reminded me i need a new limescale filter

Fill it with filtered water,,,, I have to because my kettle is glass. I don't want everyone looking at a scaly kettle lol.

Oh and lid...spout fillers are lazy lol

Lid, why else would they put it there ?

Lid, and I still manage to splash water everywhere.

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;8033942

Fill it with filtered water,,,, I have to because my kettle is glass. I … Fill it with filtered water,,,, I have to because my kettle is glass. I don't want everyone looking at a scaly kettle lol.Oh and lid...spout fillers are lazy lol

i think spout fillers are a little loopy :w00t:

spout, beause it's quicker, saves messing about with the lid

Lid, mine has a multi stage filter, so its really difficult to fill via spout.

spout

Lid.:)

Spout, my lid is too fiddly.

lid...

My kettle doesn't have a spout so there's no choice

defalcos.com/pro…tml

Lid.....

lid....

spout. easier than lifting the lid...

Spout. Convenience. Simples.

spout easy no fuss
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044540
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467

See more discussions