BTW no one needs to name me I know you love me really

MSK

Cocco
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
miles136

Can I make it clear I get excited but no bone

Old lying cock was an apt description, then.
60 Comments
No.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/fa119c05862659c3512a6f773f81ed3b/tumblr_mkdhk1UsbM1rtkcfwo4_250.gif
Fanpages, as he's a stickler for anyone on misc who makes spelling mistakes X)
Erm no.
No

But I wish you had a look as to when the IRA were formed & it wasnt in the 60s
MSK is sexy,cool,intelligent,understanding and a damn fine all around puss in boots
so forgive us for being a tad 'up for it' Miles

'Cocco' u wat ?
Edited by: "Wongy110" 22nd Mar 2017
thewongwing101

MSK is sexy,cool,intelligent,understanding and a damn fine all around … MSK is sexy,cool,intelligent,understanding and a damn fine all around puss in boots...

She dresses so well... & so quickly.
fanpages

Happy puppy day FP
http://i.imgur.com/PyNtfJ6.png
I just wait with bated breath for the usual attention seekers to pop up on misc with another "interesting" thread........
thewongwing101

Happy puppy day FP

annual celebration held in either March or April

Love the way it is a movable feast

thewongwing101

Breasts... or the celebration?

thewongwing101

Yes.
http://i.imgur.com/apuYAwr.gif

Luv ya

thewongwing101

fanpages

Breasts... or the celebration?

thewongwing101

Yes.

This should keep you occupied for a while:
[ youtube.com/wat…eKw ]

You may even be up all night.
YouDontWantToKnow

NoBut I wish you had a look as to when the IRA were formed & it wasnt in … NoBut I wish you had a look as to when the IRA were formed & it wasnt in the 60s

I know not sure why u think I dont xx
hooray.henry

I just wait with bated breath for the usual attention seekers to pop up … I just wait with bated breath for the usual attention seekers to pop up on misc with another "interesting" thread........

you are safe am sure no one gets excited for you, it all started so well, we were looking forward to a horay henry, but you have failed to deliver
Yeah!

miles' has posted.

I'm excited now.
mine change but at the moment its Billy Sollox, he is not always on here but I never know what he will say next lol
Edited by: "miles136" 23rd Mar 2017
fanpages

Yeah!miles' has posted.I'm excited now.

oi calm down and remove your post its about other members not me, anyway I thought u had a night of pash organised ?
miles136

mine change but at the moment its Billy Solloz, he is not always on here … mine change but at the moment its Billy Solloz, he is not always on here but I never know what he will say next lol

He sounds interesting? Who is this guy with the Z? oO
BillySollox

He sounds interesting? Who is this guy with the Z? oO

sugar is low I think been making loads of typos and have miss read and understood some thing, be back in a bit
Error or anything with davewave. Heawd, Shaunco or old English is usually interesting and controversial and a good argument ensues so I love to pop in for a nosey, with my popcorn bucket in hand!
Edited by: "-Azel-" 23rd Mar 2017
Reading others posts on here makes me reflect that my life is good after all.
hooray.henry

I just wait with bated breath for the usual attention seekers to pop up … I just wait with bated breath for the usual attention seekers to pop up on misc with another "interesting" thread........

​hooray.henry and the other names...just so filled with joy
I don't but think we have all seen plenty of deals that get voted hot just because they are posted, either by mods or other users one the other week normal price, wasn't even a discount, went up to 500 degrees and the first 10 comments were all thanking their mate.
deleted1431257
summerof76

Fanpages, as he's a stickler for anyone on misc who makes spelling … Fanpages, as he's a stickler for anyone on misc who makes spelling mistakes X)

Realy? Ill tesst itt rigt hear nd c iff fnpages reponds :P
summerof76

Fanpages, as he's a stickler for anyone on misc who makes spelling … Fanpages, as he's a stickler for anyone on misc who makes spelling mistakes X)

hass123

Smelling pistakes are easy to spot.
summerof76

hass123

X)
I like summer wonky and a few others too
Princess23.
Won't send pics though.

Threads relating to or discussing members who have been banned or … Threads relating to or discussing members who have been banned or suspended will be removed from the forum.

Oh, go on then, I'll delete the offending posts but please keep it banned / suspended member free
Oh and for the record, I get excited when miles posts on here X)
andywedge

Oh, go on then, I'll delete the offending posts but please keep it banned … Oh, go on then, I'll delete the offending posts but please keep it banned / suspended member free

Oh, sorry I didn't realise.

In that case, FP, summer, that cat lady, wongy. Mosy regs from the whinge thread
andywedge

Oh and for the record, I get excited when miles posts on here X)

see peeps I told you those nudz I hacked of his computer would come in handy one day
benjammin316

Oh, sorry I didn't realise.In that case, FP, summer, that cat lady, … Oh, sorry I didn't realise.In that case, FP, summer, that cat lady, wongy. Mosy regs from the whinge thread

I only came 2nd on your list
deleted57959

I didnt even get on his list, in fact I aint on anyones :(..

Its only recently I've warmed to you hari, maybe if you didn't have a ridiculously hard to remember name X)
thewongwing101

MSK is sexy,cool,intelligent,understanding and a damn fine all around … MSK is sexy,cool,intelligent,understanding and a damn fine all around puss in boots

https://38.media.tumblr.com/e59beb573fa4a381f42f7a74f6b8aa1c/tumblr_mirxp4PxsF1s6y6u2o1_500.gif

Edited by: "deeky" 24th Mar 2017
fanpages

https://38.media.tumblr.com/e59beb573fa4a381f42f7a74f6b8aa1c/tumblr_mirxp4PxsF1s6y6u2o1_500.gif
deeky

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4613674/karate-girl-o.gif
deleted57959

I didnt even get on his list, in fact I aint on anyones :(..

You can be on my list
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants