Groups

Do you get Quidco if you spend with HMV online gift vouchers

Hi, I was wondering I have £33 (approx) of HMV gift vouchers, if I buy something from HMV for £35 of course via Quidco will I get Quidco on the whole amount (£35) of just the amount I paid via bank card (ie £2)

I have previously bought items wholly with HMV gift vouchers & Quidco tracks for that at the full amount (I don't know if I pay it, but it's been tracked)

But I have never paid part by gift voucher & part by bank card. So i wanted to know if Quidco tracks for the full amount & if it doesn't i will buy a HMV £5 gift voucher, so it tracks for the full amount.

I hope that makes sense, thank-you

4 Comments

Yes, you should still get Quidco even with mixed payment types

When I used my HMV vouchers from last year's O2 promotion they tracked but did not get paid ( on all 4 occassions) - but it may well be these vouchers had some special designation.

You won't get paid for the part that includes the use of vouchers. I never have.

I have used hmv and paid part e voucher and part cash and received full quidco.....so I don't see why you should not:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2024
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1932
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
      4. love affairs1756

See more discussions