Do you google answers for threads

Found 8th May 2009
And secretly pretend u knew ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Original Poster

i did it once, and was disgusted with myself later.

Are you watching me :oops:

All the time. Nowt wrong with doing it either.
It just proves that the OP in most cases could have done the same themselves.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5155641

All the time. Nowt wrong with doing it either.It just proves that the OP … All the time. Nowt wrong with doing it either.It just proves that the OP in most cases could have done the same themselves.

i prefer givin em the old ]lmgtfy.com instead

Never. People that do nearly always get found out, anyway. Like, I remember one guy here who once copy and pasted an answer from Google with the quote completely unattributed, which probably would've gone undetected, were it not for the twin facts that, firstly, the writing style was so different to his usual style that it was obvious, and secondly, that someone else had already pasted the exact same reply, only with the source given. Epic fail.

Banned

kungfu;5155664

i prefer givin em the old ]www.lmgtfy.com instead

I was just going to post that lol :whistling:

Babbabooey;5155641

All the time. Nowt wrong with doing it either.It just proves that the OP … All the time. Nowt wrong with doing it either.It just proves that the OP in most cases could have done the same themselves.

same here, but dont pretend I knew, normally provide the op with a link explaining.

kungfu;5155664

i prefer givin em the old ]www.lmgtfy.com instead

that was once funny

Original Poster

dxx;5155667

Never. People that do nearly always get found out, anyway. Like, I … Never. People that do nearly always get found out, anyway. Like, I remember one guy here who once copy and pasted an answer from Google with the quote completely unattributed, which probably would've gone undetected, were it not for the twin facts that, firstly, the writing style was so different to his usual style that it was obvious, and secondly, that someone else had already pasted the exact same reply, only with the source given. Epic fail.

lol theres an absolute king of it on this forum, wonder if he will pop in and own up

Banned

dxx;5155667

Never. People that do nearly always get found out, anyway. Like, I … Never. People that do nearly always get found out, anyway. Like, I remember one guy here who once copy and pasted an answer from Google with the quote completely unattributed, which probably would've gone undetected, were it not for the twin facts that, firstly, the writing style was so different to his usual style that it was obvious, and secondly, that someone else had already pasted the exact same reply, only with the source given. Epic fail.

http://kevinrobinson.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/epic_fail.jpg

I tend to only comment on things I know about, but sometime I do need a refresh so might google but would normally give links

kungfu, hit me with that dubstep tune man.

kungfu;5155682

lol theres an absolute king of it on this forum, wonder if he will pop in … lol theres an absolute king of it on this forum, wonder if he will pop in and own up

:lol: is this the same person who does it even when asking for opinions

phatboy123;5155678

same here, but dont pretend I knew, normally provide the op with a link … same here, but dont pretend I knew, normally provide the op with a link explaining.

Same here, I will google something but dont make out that I knew it, and I only google stuff like "where can I get...." not for like quizzes or something, just when I can be helpful

dxx;5155667

[SIZE="7"]EPIC FAIL[/SIZE]
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1223/f4pt76.gif

Original Poster

phatboy123;5155746

kungfu, hit me with that dubstep tune man.

lol oh yeah, me stuff is on the laptop at home, just wasting works time at the mo, will try and remember sometime haha

kelly_o_fanatic;5155770

Same here, I will google something but dont make out that I knew it, and … Same here, I will google something but dont make out that I knew it, and I only google stuff like "where can I get...." not for like quizzes or something, just when I can be helpful

When its something like ' where can i get some scones' it baffles me how some people survive without a forum to ask lol

kungfu;5155784

lol oh yeah, me stuff is on the laptop at home, just wasting works time … lol oh yeah, me stuff is on the laptop at home, just wasting works time at the mo, will try and remember sometime haha

good stuff :thumbsup:

kungfu;5155784

When its something like ' where can i get some scones' it baffles me how … When its something like ' where can i get some scones' it baffles me how some people survive without a forum to ask lol

so true, 95% of questions posted can be easily answered

Charlie Scene;5155779

[SIZE="7"]EPIC FAIL[/SIZE]

:giggle: that cracked me up but I would of found it even funnier had he actually knocked himself out. :lol:

I don't coz by the time I find the answer the threads usually closed up and everybody's gone home:lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition55505
    2. Free flights to Europe67
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)33

See more discussions