Groups

Do you have an Ikea home?

Banned
    I have lots of things from Ikea.

Do you?

19 Comments

Banned

I would if they would sell online, dunno why they wont....

otherwise IKEA is a bit of a trip, even though i love the meatballs

um........................................ no.................................:oops:

ikea is way to far away from me and i don't drive

Original Poster Banned

jubbyme;8169194

I would if they would sell online, dunno why they wont....otherwise IKEA … I would if they would sell online, dunno why they wont....otherwise IKEA is a bit of a trip, even though i love the meatballs

missp27;8169203

ikea is way to far away from me and i don't drive

I am very lucky Ikea is just a couple of motorway junctions away from me.

I went yesterday and today because I forgot something.

They do sell on-line but there delivery charges are quite high, I think x x

We have a £6.99 shelf unit in the garage and that is all!

Nothing Norwegian here yet.

no i has a cave,smooch mi

Original Poster Banned

sumoqueen;8169232

We have a £6.99 shelf unit in the garage and that is all!

Wow, you didn't get candles :-D

Adam2050;8169235

Nothing Norwegian here yet.

You are so missing out

Original Poster Banned

raptorcigs;8169249

no i has a cave,smooch mi

I know you do.

Warrington for you :thumbsup:

snowflake;8169250

I used to when I lived in London, in fact i even used to use the brown … I used to when I lived in London, in fact i even used to use the brown paper bags as bin bags in my second loo which was all ikea and it was a bit of a joke at the time :roll: now i live where i do only recently a new one has opened so im sure i will soon get the bug, my tv is still on an original ikea cabinet though, the only thing I have left :roll:

They do some good stuff x x

Original Poster Banned

snowflake;8169313

I KNOW please dont encourage me!

Here is what is in my current home.

Rug

Lamp

Candles

Curtain poles

Coffee & Tea jars

Doormat

Table

Bookcase

Desk

Plant pots

3 dressing gowns

Pillows

Pictures

Garden table

Toilet brush holder

Probably more but I can't think at the moment :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

snowflake;8169364

Here's my current home:Teenage boysMessMessand more mess :roll:

I make mess and my fella cleans it up.

I am lucky

]Wow, you didn't get candles :-D

No I didn't - I did have a look and there were some nice ones but I do not use candles.
    We did have a hotdog and meatballs whilst we were there!:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;8169409

We have a lot of stuff from ikea, but equally about the same amount not … We have a lot of stuff from ikea, but equally about the same amount not from ikea. I love ikea though, it's a city of dreams.

I agree, I never normally leave empty handed.

sumoqueen;8169420

]Wow, you didn't get candles :-DNo I didn't - I did have a look and there … ]Wow, you didn't get candles :-DNo I didn't - I did have a look and there were some nice ones but I do not use candles. We did have a hotdog and meatballs whilst we were there!:thumbsup:

I always end up buying lots :thumbsup:

Despite living 10 mins away from the Warrington Ikea, we only have 4 items from there. For a start going at the weekend is a complete no-no as far as parking is concerned and as for the queing at the tills........ and another thing its just sooo damn hot in there, can't shop for sweating, it just too uncomfortable.

By the time you fight for a parking space, sweat your way round all those twists and confusing 'short cuts' and then queue for the tills, you've fallen out with your other half, your feet are killing and you've totally lost the will to live!!!

And another thing, why bring a shop to this county with sizes that are compatible with nothing else you own???

Edit: Now if you'd have asked about Costco, well, think half my house comes from there!!

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;8169474

53 pencils last time. :-DAnd some felt pens and scissors, and plates and … 53 pencils last time. :-DAnd some felt pens and scissors, and plates and cutlery, most of it is still under my bed.

I went for a new toilet brush yesterday.

Ended up also getting a doormat, blind and jars

I have never been, but the number of people that tell me you can't go without buying candles and photo frames makes me laugh.

Original Poster Banned

KazzyD;8169510

Despite living 10 mins away from the Warrington Ikea, we only have 4 … Despite living 10 mins away from the Warrington Ikea, we only have 4 items from there. For a start going at the weekend is a complete no-no as far as parking is concerned and as for the queing at the tills........ and another thing its just sooo damn hot in there, can't shop for sweating, it just too uncomfortable. By the time you fight for a parking space, sweat your way round all those twists and confusing 'short cuts' and then queue for the tills, you've fallen out with your other half, your feet are killing and you've totally lost the will to live!!!And another thing, why bring a shop to this county with sizes that are compatible with nothing else you own???

So you spend more to get matching items.

Come to Ashton it is great.

I park there do my Ikea shopping and then wander in to Ashton to do more shopping which is 5 minutes walk leaving my car at Ikea for free.

They have them self-service checkouts at Ashton if you pay by card.

Costco is ok but we don't have membership at the moment x x

We have....

6 bookcases
    Coffee table
    Small round table
    TV Unit
    Various kitchen gadgets/utensils
    Vases
    Small unit of draws
    Candles
    Computer chair
    Dining chairs/table
    Wardobe
    Rugs
    Toilet roll holder! :lol:

Ummm...so. yea, a kinda Ikea home!

Original Poster Banned

birdyboyuk;8170276

We have....6 bookcasesCoffee tableSmall round tableTV UnitVarious kitchen … We have....6 bookcasesCoffee tableSmall round tableTV UnitVarious kitchen gadgets/utensilsVasesSmall unit of drawsCandlesComputer chairDining chairs/tableWardobeRugsToilet roll holder! :lol:Ummm...so. yea, a kinda Ikea home!

Great stuff :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846216
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46

See more discussions