Do you have hidden Amazon credit? How to find out.

Found 18th FebEdited by:"dbno"
I just posted a glitch for free Art Brushes on Amazon that turned out to not be a glitch - but instead Amazon applying "hidden" credit to my purchase.

Which makes you wonder - how much hidden credit do I have?

Does anyone know? It isn't the same as Gift Card balance.

In my case I discovered that i had £5 but the only way to see was to go and try checking out with an item from Amazon direct (not a 3rd party seller).

If anyone knows where on the Amazon site you can see your balance of refund/promotion credits then please let us know.

Then people can check and see if they have any.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…-21
Community Updates
10 Comments
Amazon does give “amazon only item” credits. What’s more mind boggling is that I knew I had 5 but when contacting them it turns out I have 15, but it did not display it to me for some reason until amazon fixed it
Typically you'll get promotional credit applied to your account following a complaint to their customer services. The only way to see your balance is at checkout, against items sold by Amazon themselves.
bobac4 m ago

Amazon does give “amazon only item” credits. What’s more mind boggling is t …Amazon does give “amazon only item” credits. What’s more mind boggling is that I knew I had 5 but when contacting them it turns out I have 15, but it did not display it to me for some reason until amazon fixed it

That's happened to me but then they realised loads of the promotions were from third party sellers, hence why not all of the balance came off.
Current balance: £0.00 worst deal ever D:
You can find your Gift Card balance by going to Your Account > Manage Payment Option
pricesavvy3 m ago

You can find your Gift Card balance by going to Your Account > Manage …You can find your Gift Card balance by going to Your Account > Manage Payment Option

Yep, but this isn't about gift card balance.
Its probably from the top up bonus, ie top up £50 and get £5 bonus which isn't a gift card but a promotion added at the checkout.
I once got £124 in Amazon bonus credit. Even they didn't know where it came from.
See the penultimate bullet point under 'Note' here. amazon.co.uk/gp/…180
£5 and a £3 reward for buying a large gift card, but that's it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants