Groups

Do you have problems with satellite dish location?

Banned

See below......... There's always a solution if you put your mind to it!

21 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5826/satdish.jpg

Banned

The Fire Brigade might be a little concerned in the event of an emergency at that location.

Nice try though.

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke;8768763

The Fire Brigade might be a little concerned in the event of an emergency … The Fire Brigade might be a little concerned in the event of an emergency at that location.Nice try though.

30 foot tall fire engines? :oops:

Banned

Guv, firefighters use ladders. Not good if they have to move quickly in the event of a fire raging at the premises with cries of help all round whilst some smug git watches their telly unaware of the commotion.

Is that Auschwitz or Leicester?

aScottishBloke;8768763

The Fire Brigade might be a little concerned in the event of an emergency … The Fire Brigade might be a little concerned in the event of an emergency at that location.Nice try though.

Doesnt your typing automatically change to bold when you type(being a mod)?

Banned

skusey;8768807

Doesnt your typing automatically change to bold when you type(being a … Doesnt your typing automatically change to bold when you type(being a mod)?

I try to differentiate between personal opinion and that whilst wearing my mod hat. Sometimes I forget

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke;8768797

Guv, firefighters use ladders. Not good if they have to move quickly in … Guv, firefighters use ladders. Not good if they have to move quickly in the event of a fire raging at the premises with cries of help all round whilst some smug git watches their telly unaware of the commotion.

jeez.... No pleasing some people!

skusey;8768807

Doesnt your typing automatically change to bold when you type(being a … Doesnt your typing automatically change to bold when you type(being a mod)?

hehe.... I hadnt noticed that! Epic fail aSB.:-D

do you think that would fall into skys additional bracketery required charge...lol:thumbsup:

Banned

Lol, Cant really see the point in the extra bracet thou as the other 50 dishes in the background obviously have no problem getting a signal.

Banned

lottysdad08;8768876

Lol, Cant really see the point in the extra bracet thou as the other 50 … Lol, Cant really see the point in the extra bracet thou as the other 50 dishes in the background obviously have no problem getting a signal.

Haha :-D

Banned

skusey;8768807

Yes, thats why my posts are in bold.

Also: I run this forum.

Original Poster Banned

vibeone;8769301

[COLOR="Magenta"]Yes, thats why my posts are in bold.Also: I run this … [COLOR="Magenta"]Yes, thats why my posts are in bold.Also: I run this forum.[/COLOR]

Get outta my thread or I'll have you suspended for posting off topic and spoiling! :w00t:

Banned

guv;8769318

Get outta my thread or I'll have you suspended for posting off topic and … Get outta my thread or I'll have you suspended for posting off topic and spoiling! :w00t:

Shut it satellite thief. (That was you wasn't it?)

Also: I run this forum, so um... you want infractions or what? inb4 ipad.

Original Poster Banned

vibeone;8769330

Shut it satellite thief. (That was you wasn't it?)Also: I run this … Shut it satellite thief. (That was you wasn't it?)Also: I run this forum, so um... you want infractions or what? inb4 ipad.

I don't steal satellites. They are far too far away - (though I wouldn't mind having a go if you're up for it?)

Pah. iPad smiPad

Banned

Dear guv,

You have received an infraction at HotUKDeals Forum.

Reason: Uncaring comment about iPad or other Apple product
    -------
    Sorry guv but you knew the rules
    -------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…=16

Pah. iPad smiPad

All the best,
    HotUKDeals Forum
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]How to troll da misk[/COLOR] | [COLOR="DarkOrange"]How to drive starsparkle insane in 3 easy steps[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Blue"]How to whinge about missing iPad prizes[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

vibeone;8769416

Dear guv,You have received an infraction at HotUKDeals Forum.Reason: … Dear guv,You have received an infraction at HotUKDeals Forum.Reason: Uncaring comment about iPad or other Apple product-------Sorry guv but you knew the rules-------This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.Original Post:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/693211/do-you-have-problems-with-satellite/showpost.php?p=8769360&postcount=16Pah. iPad smiPadAll the best,HotUKDeals Forum__________________[COLOR="Red"]How to troll da misk[/COLOR] | [COLOR="DarkOrange"]How to drive starsparkle insane in 3 easy steps[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Blue"]How to whinge about missing iPad prizes[/COLOR]

Wow... How did you do that?

Banned

guv;8769428

I R ADMIN

Original Poster Banned

vibeone;8769432

I R ADMIN

U admirin?

Banned

vibeone;8769416

Dear guv,You have received an infraction at HotUKDeals Forum.Reason: … Dear guv,You have received an infraction at HotUKDeals Forum.Reason: Uncaring comment about iPad or other Apple product-------Sorry guv but you knew the rules-------This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.Original Post:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/693211/do-you-have-problems-with-satellite/showpost.php?p=8769360&postcount=16Pah. iPad smiPadAll the best,HotUKDeals Forum__________________[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]How to troll da misk[/COLOR] | [COLOR="DarkOrange"]How to drive starsparkle insane in 3 easy steps[/COLOR] | [COLOR="Blue"]How to whinge about missing iPad prizes[/COLOR][/SIZE]

guv;8769428

vibeone;8769432

I R ADMIN

guv;8769439

U admirin?

****ing lol

Banned

guv;8769439

U admirin?

If you're asking - I'm dancing!!!

God rest her soul.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions