Do you have to declare a 50/50 claim when you renew your car insurance

Found 20th Sep 2009
Been on comparison web sites such as confused.com and they don't have a 50/50 option just your fault or their fault.

7 Comments

yup...you generally need to declare ANY claim even if you werent to blame at all so 50/50 would still need to be declared

Oh yes you do I find that's sometimes the problem with these sites There are some thing's they dont ask which are important your best to fill in what you can then phone them as well :thumbsup:

regardless of whether it was 50/50 or not...its still classed as a claim.....and you have to declare it.

^^^^^^^what they all said^^^^^^^

Unless you want them to wriggle out of paying should you be unfortunate enough to have to make a claim.

[COLOR="Red"]I don't know if it has been said yet but you have to delcare it.[/COLOR]

The JFK;6346356

[COLOR="Red"]I don't know if it has been said yet but you have to delcare … [COLOR="Red"]I don't know if it has been said yet but you have to delcare it.[/COLOR]

No, it's a very good point.

Insurance companies love 50/50, because you are both at fault! that way you both get a fault claim against you and they can put their premiums up!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google Home Mini Commands55
    2. My parents want a coffee pod machine...Tassimo?22
    3. deaf dad, how do i get sound to the back of the room without turning the vo…58
    4. Xbox one headset22

See more discussions