Groups

Do you have to pay sky multiroom twice ???

I want to order sky hd, i have sky+ downstairs and ordinary sky in kids room with multiroom, if i order sky hd i want the sky+ box in my bedroom but will that mean i have to pay 2 lots of multiroom. if so is there ant way around it, as this would make my monthly bill £77

sky £47
    multiroom x2 £20
    HD £10

9 Comments

I think you have to pay for each "extra" room with a Sky box, so yes you would have to pay multiroom twice (2x£10).

Banned

you do have to pay for each room i have 3 multi room subs at present at £10 a pop

Original Poster

Its a rip off isnt it you should only have to pay multiroom 1 regardless of how many boxes you have

Banned

my bill is £78 a month

virgin is the same, but at £15 a room, my daughters not impressed i wont get her it

Wouldnt you struggle to get all of the boxes on one dish too. A quad lnb will allow 4 connections and each sky+ or sky hd box needs two.
    I've got two sky+ boxes and have to use the 2nd channel on one of them to run a link up to my bedroom.

If you want the ability to change channel off this 2nd channel then you can buy the sky+ remote link kit for about £25 which has another remote included.

masmit_999;3078023

Wouldnt you struggle to get all of the boxes on one dish too. A quad lnb … Wouldnt you struggle to get all of the boxes on one dish too. A quad lnb will allow 4 connections and each sky+ or sky hd box needs two.I've got two sky+ boxes and have to use the 2nd channel on one of them to run a link up to my bedroom.If you want the ability to change channel off this 2nd channel then you can buy the sky+ remote link kit for about £25 which has another remote included.

As far as I'm aware you can get an octo-lnb now.

John

Banned

Johnmcl7;3078035

As far as I'm aware you can get an octo-lnb now.

Yup. You definately can. :thumbsup:

I didn't know about the octo-lnb thanks for that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767501
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311388
      3. Tower Hill - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)44
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407

See more discussions