Groups
    EXPIRED

do you have to use hukd to get the flamedeer or can i just have it open and not do anything?

^^

39 Comments

You need to be on it as you need to click to collect them.
    Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 13th Dec 2014

You can get them both ways!

You need to click on it to catch it within a limited (Unknown) time about 30 seconds to 2 minutes possibly

Original Poster

i got 2 tabs open side by side so i see if something apears

augustas

i got 2 tabs open side by side so i see if something apears

Iv got 3 open (2 on desktop 1 on laptop) but got nothing so far doing it this way! :-(

been on all day no flamdeer

Original Poster

Moonwolf1976

Iv got 3 open (2 on desktop 1 on laptop) but got nothing so far doing it … Iv got 3 open (2 on desktop 1 on laptop) but got nothing so far doing it this way! :-(

well i got one about 10 mins ago, but i cant stay on huds all day

Does anyone know if it works on safari on iPhone? Got 2 on iPad safari but not sure if works on iPhone? Thanks

cruchie1

been on all day no flamdeer

Been on most of the day too.
    Missed 2 due to browsing other open tabs (silly me!) and got 2 dupes.

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

Been on most of the day too.Missed 2 due to browsing other open tabs … Been on most of the day too.Missed 2 due to browsing other open tabs (silly me!) and got 2 dupes.

how do you know if you missed some?

augustas

how do you know if you missed some?

They pop up on your screen to click, but if you don't click in time, it tells you they're gone

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

They pop up on your screen to click, but if you don't click in time, it … They pop up on your screen to click, but if you don't click in time, it tells you they're gone

o thats good i missed none then, but im not on hukd much

you have to check the deals i dont know if it shows if u missed any??

Suzannzan

Does anyone know if it works on safari on iPhone? Got 2 on iPad safari … Does anyone know if it works on safari on iPhone? Got 2 on iPad safari but not sure if works on iPhone? Thanks

Answered my own question just caught a silver one on iPhone yay

Original Poster

Suzannzan

Answered my own question just caught a silver one on iPhone yay

did it just apear on the screen?

Just got an £5 iTunes voucher,third year of trying,hooray

Yeah just popped up at the bottom :-)

Wasn't really doing anything at the time other than having this thread open

augustas

did it just apear on the screen?

they just pop up in the bottom right hand corner on my pc

Moonwolf1976

Iv got 3 open (2 on desktop 1 on laptop) but got nothing so far doing it … Iv got 3 open (2 on desktop 1 on laptop) but got nothing so far doing it this way! :-(

Not had any luck its been hours so im going back to just one tab open in one window lets see if that bags me one!

never seen one on tablet.......

Got my first ever gold and got £5 iTunes code.... but i don't have iTunes lol

don't bother its a waste of time

I guess this is applicable.

From the Contest Details

Use of scripts or other automated methods will result in … Use of scripts or other automated methods will result in disqualification.

I've got 5 so far from general browsing, intentionally looking for them or dual tabbing will only slim the chances down for you.
    Edited by: "Con_G" 13th Dec 2014

lou_lilys

Got my first ever gold and got £5 iTunes code.... but i don't have iTunes … Got my first ever gold and got £5 iTunes code.... but i don't have iTunes lol

Sell it on or give it to a friend or family member?

Con_G

Sell it on or give it to a friend or family member?

Ye I gave it to to my sister she was happy... now I'm just sat here trying to catch another deer lol

lou_lilys

Got my first ever gold and got £5 iTunes code.... but i don't have iTunes … Got my first ever gold and got £5 iTunes code.... but i don't have iTunes lol

Give it as a xmas pressie in a card

lou_lilys

Ye I gave it to to my sister she was happy... now I'm just sat here … Ye I gave it to to my sister she was happy... now I'm just sat here trying to catch another deer lol

Good deed for Christmas sorted, time to join the club of deer hunters.

Chocomadness

Ar dam should have done that lol just gave it to my sister already

Chocomadness

Winners are PM'd so I would assume that it's a digital code.

You need to be British.

Been timing the deers.. and I find I get 1 every 4-5 hours. Its a pain as you cant do anything else as those
    deers don't stay for long.

Banned

lou_lilys

Ye I gave it to to my sister she was happy... now I'm just sat here … Ye I gave it to to my sister she was happy... now I'm just sat here trying to catch another deer lol

it's highly unlikely you'll get another, I wouldn't be surprised if the the prize winners are pre-chosen (even if by random)

Moonwolf1976

Not had any luck its been hours so im going back to just one tab open in … Not had any luck its been hours so im going back to just one tab open in one window lets see if that bags me one!

Just got 1 now im on just 1 tab so i dont think having multiple tabs or windows helps at all as you still have to be logged in and it detects how many devices your logged in from maybe!!

stuuuuuuu

Just got an £5 iTunes voucher,third year of trying,hooray

You've only been a member a year?

Rhianne

You've only been a member a year?

First year I used my gf's account to help her then started my account about this time last year and 3rd year won something

Yay, just got one reading this thread!!

Oh deer but this sure is fun... I just got my first ever flame deer <3and I am pretty chuffed so I'm spreading the love on here x merry christmas everyone and happy hunting x

I'm using JB ipad on safari browser and not found any, spent hours on this site and not one. Maybe don't work with safari?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions