Do you have what it takes to be a community VIP? Win some hotukdeals goodies every month!

Posted 2nd Sep
3288289.jpg
We awarded our very first VIP badge over 8 years ago! We see so much amazing community work and we want to formally recognise this with a little monthly giveaway.

Every month we'll select 3 recipients and award them the VIP badge plus we'll send them a little goody bag full of awesome hotukdeals merch.

We've been working on this idea for a little while and we have already selected the first 3 recipients who have been sent their goody bag. These members are @jayhutton10 , @DealDroid and @tregs

Please use this thread to chat away, highlight awesome community work and let us know anything you think we should consider.

What about existing VIP members?
We've got their backs. We sent over 100 Original VIP mugs to our existing VIP members over the past few weeks.

What if I am extra-awesome and get selected again?
Then we'll reward you again.

Is there any criteria to being selected?
Nope! Just be awesome. Look out for the community, contribute where you can and get involved across the site when members are looking for help.

Can I nominate someone?
Absolutely! You can do that by messaging any of the moderation team or sending a message to @hotukdeals_team Please remember though to tell us why you believe someone deserves to be recognised.

What is in the bags?
These can be subject to change but we'll always include stuff which is genuinely useful.

I've seen pics of your pens. Are they as amazing in real life?
Yes.

Full information can be found here >> MONTHLY VIP INFO <<
Community Updates
Official Announcements
Top comments
So here is the first edition goody bag....

38383446-JSBPT.jpg
Contents:

Embroidered backpack
Embroided hand-towel
hotukdeals VIP mug
Light up logo power-bank
Hot/cold hotukdeals Copper Vacuum flask
THE pen.
Edited by: "magicjay1986" 2nd Sep
I was sitting in the garden the other day when this arrived:-

38383606-71ldK.jpg

38383606-pnwyZ.jpg

38383606-FwcYf.jpg

38383606-JVk1f.jpg
Thank you HUKD

38383715-QUz5b.jpg38383715-tEUqY.jpg38383715-B4Z8o.jpg
1160 Comments
So here is the first edition goody bag....

38383446-JSBPT.jpg
Contents:

Embroidered backpack
Embroided hand-towel
hotukdeals VIP mug
Light up logo power-bank
Hot/cold hotukdeals Copper Vacuum flask
THE pen.
Edited by: "magicjay1986" 2nd Sep
Oooh how exciting! Congrats to the first three winners!
I was sitting in the garden the other day when this arrived:-

38383606-71ldK.jpg

38383606-pnwyZ.jpg

38383606-FwcYf.jpg

38383606-JVk1f.jpg
fearona02/09/2019 17:17

Comment deleted

If you do get selected and you'd rather not receive the goody bag just let us know at the time
if @fearona ever gets selected, could I have their goodies?
Just the mug would do nicely!
If I had to nominate someone who really deserved a VIP badge it would be @shabbird for his work on the quiz. I can think of a few more too.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 2nd Sep
Thank you HUKD

38383715-QUz5b.jpg38383715-tEUqY.jpg38383715-B4Z8o.jpg
jayhutton1002/09/2019 17:30

Thank you HUKD [Image] [Image] [Image]

good to see you've got some proper tea for that mug.
Just wanted to say a big congratulations from myself to the New VIP goody bag winners (from 02/09/19):

@DealDroid
@jayhutton10
@tregs

Edited by: "goonertillidie" 2nd Sep
psychobitchfromhell02/09/2019 17:36

good to see you've got some proper tea for that mug.

Should have put a disclaimer "serving suggestion, tea not included"
goonertillidie02/09/2019 17:40

Just wanted to say a big congratulations from myself to the New VIP goody …Just wanted to say a big congratulations from myself to the New VIP goody bag winners (from 02/09/19):@DealDroid@jayhutton10@tregs

Thank you!
38383797-f71Ov.jpg
Edited by: "hotmik" 2nd Sep
The vacuum flask got an outing on Sunday morning. Kept me toasty whilst I shouted at children
hotmik02/09/2019 17:41

RESERVEDTa

Congratulations to the first 3 winners!! Well done

Nice gesture HUKD, some lovely gifts there After a very brief moment thinking about who I'd first like to see get the V.I.P badge. It would be @shabbird who does so much here, running competitions, holding the quiz, etc, etc... There are lots more people who deserve this too, but shabs is top of my list. Thank you
Edited by: "ZanyAngel" 2nd Sep
No HUKD bottle opener keyring? I still have mine and its going strong!
38383812-HbO9O.jpgArrived and in pride of place in my fancy mugs cupboard, away from small hands
ZanyAngel02/09/2019 17:47

Congratulations to the first 3 winners!! Well done Nice … Congratulations to the first 3 winners!! Well done Nice gesture HUKD, some lovely gifts there After a very brief moment thinking about who I'd first like to see get the V.I.P badge. It would be @shabbird who does so much here, running competitions, holding the quiz, etc, etc... There are lots more people who deserve this too, but shabs is top of my list. Thank you

psychobitchfromhell02/09/2019 17:22

If I had to nominate someone who really deserved a VIP badge it would be …If I had to nominate someone who really deserved a VIP badge it would be @shabbird for his work on the quiz. I can think of a few more too.

Couldn't agree more @shabbird for VIP I nominated way way back, hoping now is his time
Edited by: "maccy1i" 2nd Sep
choc196902/09/2019 17:47

[Image] Arrived and in pride of place in my fancy mugs cupboard, away from …[Image] Arrived and in pride of place in my fancy mugs cupboard, away from small hands

38383839-7hzk9.jpgSlightly more fitting contents after the day I've had
birdyboyuk02/09/2019 17:47

We'll probably do them at the end of the year when we usually have to drink heavily to get us through Flamedeer season.
magicjay198602/09/2019 17:52

We'll probably do them at the end of the year when we usually have to …We'll probably do them at the end of the year when we usually have to drink heavily to get us through Flamedeer season.

If that's not a hint for a certain Christmas competition, I don't know what is
Eden003202/09/2019 17:53

If that's not a hint for a certain Christmas competition, I don't know …If that's not a hint for a certain Christmas competition, I don't know what is

I didn't say which year.
Are we following the previous trend with the VIP programme? If so please allow me to nominate " @deeky for VIP, again "

(congrats to the winners, you all deserve it)
BuzzDuraband02/09/2019 17:59

Are we following the previous trend with the VIP programme? If so please …Are we following the previous trend with the VIP programme? If so please allow me to nominate " @deeky for VIP, again " (y)(congrats to the winners, you all deserve it)

Good idea and while they're at it, put the Nice Guy badge back as well
ZanyAngel02/09/2019 17:47

Congratulations to the first 3 winners!! Well done Nice … Congratulations to the first 3 winners!! Well done Nice gesture HUKD, some lovely gifts there After a very brief moment thinking about who I'd first like to see get the V.I.P badge. It would be @shabbird who does so much here, running competitions, holding the quiz, etc, etc... There are lots more people who deserve this too, but shabs is top of my list. Thank you

maccy1i02/09/2019 17:49

Couldn't agree more @shabbird for VIP I nominated way …Couldn't agree more @shabbird for VIP I nominated way way back, hoping now is his time

Me three! Couldn't agree more. Think @shabbird is awesome and deserves all three VIP badges Never before have I met a more kind, genuine, beautiful soul in all my life!
Thank you HUKD !!!!38383891-eSm3K.jpg38383891-fahwr.jpg
NP2302/09/2019 18:01

Me three! Couldn't agree more. Think @shabbird is awesome and deserves …Me three! Couldn't agree more. Think @shabbird is awesome and deserves all three VIP badges Never before have I met a more kind, genuine, beautiful soul in all my life!

I can see a trend her
hotmik02/09/2019 17:41

SPACE RESERVEDTa[Image] THE ORIGINAL OFFICIAL VIP THREAD (and still the …SPACE RESERVEDTa[Image] THE ORIGINAL OFFICIAL VIP THREAD (and still the best...well not too bad)

blast from the past that thread, happy days back then.
tregs02/09/2019 17:10

I was sitting in the garden the other day when this arrived:-[Image] …I was sitting in the garden the other day when this arrived:-[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

Congrats tregs, a worthy winner
birdyboyuk02/09/2019 17:47

Never did get one of them
I will post a mug pic later, might put it next to my PS4 and my keyring, just sayin'

*DROPS MIC*
psychobitchfromhell02/09/2019 17:27

maybe I shall start a petition. @arcangel111 has probably already …maybe I shall start a petition. @arcangel111 has probably already nominated himself

They stopped replying after the 10th email....

Didn't stop me tho
For VIP
Cheers!

38383932-4ubmb.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants