Groups
    EXPIRED

Do you have what it takes to be a Wal-Mart greeter?

A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into Wal-Mart
    with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the
    entrance.

The Wal-Mart greeter said pleasantly, 'Good morning and welcome to
    Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?'

The woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'Hell no they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9 and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?'

'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am,' replied the greeter. 'I just
    couldn't believe someone would sleep with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.'

14 Comments

haha, good one!

Could have been different fathers!

maybe not slept with anyone at all!
    they could have been adopted
    now that's cruel

Best story/joke EVER.

Only because I have a big woman living next door to me with 2 pain in the ar5e wanes, so I think of her when reading this.

:whistling::-D

Original Poster

milewide;2788708

Best story/joke EVER.Only because I have a big woman living next door to … Best story/joke EVER.Only because I have a big woman living next door to me with 2 pain in the ar5e wanes, so I think of her when reading this.:whistling::-D

What are/is wanes?:?

:thumbsup::giggle:

skusey;2788740

It's actually weans, old Scots for children. A term still frequently used by common people in Scoltand.

skusey;2788740

Presumably a mis-spelling of Wayne though why anyone should give both their children the same name baffles me. :thinking:

Original Poster

tony_s1;2788921

Presumably a mis-spelling of Wayne though why anyone should give both … Presumably a mis-spelling of Wayne though why anyone should give both their children the same name baffles me. :thinking:

Kerr??

skusey;2788937

Kerr??

As bad as poor old Richard Head. :oops:

grex9101;2788910

It's actually weans, old Scots for children. A term still frequently used … It's actually weans, old Scots for children. A term still frequently used by common people in Scoltand.

so says the toff with there typical toff answer. :roll:

milewide;2789326

so says the toff with there typical toff answer. :roll:

I'm only speaking the truth. It's not a toff answer, it's a fact that people who use words like "weans","gads","hen" etc are generally at the lower end of the social spectrum.
    A fair proportion of them probably drink Buckfast as well, nice! :thumbsup:

grex9101;2789689

I'm only speaking the truth. It's not a toff answer, it's a fact that … I'm only speaking the truth. It's not a toff answer, it's a fact that people who use words like "weans","gads","hen" etc are generally at the lower end of the social spectrum. A fair proportion of them probably drink Buckfast as well, nice! :thumbsup:

Buckfast? Is that Scotland's version of White Lightning?

tony_s1;2789732

Buckfast? Is that Scotland's version of White Lightning?

No, it's buckfast tonic wine, made in the buckfast abbey by monks.

The scum up here really seem to like it.

I'd make a batch of a couple million bottles, poison them and it'd be goodbye dole-scrounging scum and junkies. yeah!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404
    2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
    3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770

See more discussions