Found 24th Feb 2010
Not the stuff in wine bottles but the city in Ireland, I have a relative going to work there soon and has to find a place to rent. Do you know of areas to avoid? Do you know of any agents that can help out? Any personal info you have will be useful, I can search on the internet but it doesnt give you the inside info we are looking for.
Cheers

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

tripadvisor.co.uk or .com , go to cork and see things to do but ..

I have also been to cork last year with ryan air , stayed best western hotel which was good , clean rooms bit dated but reasonable . We went to blarney stone which had nice walks and grounds to walk in , we went for drives and saw stone circles and lovely beeches ( water was v cold ) . It was really relaxing and prices were reasonable .

Original Poster

Anybody got any more info for me? I need some good local knowledge of Cork if possible....

Banned

mosskeeto;7955437

Anybody got any more info for me? I need some good local knowledge of … Anybody got any more info for me? I need some good local knowledge of Cork if possible....

I don't have any personal knowledge of cork.

I had a friend from cork but I don't have his contact number at the moment.

When are they going to work there?

Can they not ask work colleagues?

Original Poster

DLM;7956666

I don't have any personal knowledge of cork.I had a friend from cork but … I don't have any personal knowledge of cork.I had a friend from cork but I don't have his contact number at the moment.When are they going to work there?Can they not ask work colleagues?

They going in around 6 weeks, it is a new job so no-one to help. they setting off with their young daughter, they are being put up in the short term but need to start looking quickly.....

Any info you pass on would be really appreciated :thumbsup:

As long as you don't want to watch any football, Cork FC have just folded.

Banned

mosskeeto;7961001

They going in around 6 weeks, it is a new job so no-one to help. they … They going in around 6 weeks, it is a new job so no-one to help. they setting off with their young daughter, they are being put up in the short term but need to start looking quickly.....Any info you pass on would be really appreciated :thumbsup:

What about asking his new boss about the area?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?810
    2. Android pay set up610
    3. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    4. Christmas presents510

See more discussions