Groups

Do you know how to scare an octopus

Saturday Kitchen this morning put viewers off their breakfast heres some pictures of a "scared octopus"

19 Comments

Banned

boo boo boo?

Scared or scarred?

Do you know how to make one laugh?

Ten tickles.

oO

This sucks! lol X)
    Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 11th Feb

So this is the octopus joke thread now?
    OK, get Kraken.

That should go before the Beak, get the Ink down and Suck it up.

Nah I'll leave it where it belongs I think out in the sea, yuk!

archer1204

[img]https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/saturday-kitchen-viewers-put-off-their-breakfast-as-guests-cook-a-giant-octopus-00_00_03_19-still046.jpg?strip=all&w=960[/img]

Look's like it has a boner.

mmmmmmmm looks tasty................................not

Looks already dead to me

Would hope it was dead before being boiled.
    Not an animal activist but boiling anything alive that has a modicum of intelligence just seems cruel.

john184

Would hope it was dead before being boiled.Not an animal activist but … Would hope it was dead before being boiled.Not an animal activist but boiling anything alive that has a modicum of intelligence just seems cruel.

http://unfassbar.es/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/14-sonnenbrand-tattoo-11.jpg

john184

Would hope it was dead before being boiled.Not an animal activist but … Would hope it was dead before being boiled.Not an animal activist but boiling anything alive that has a modicum of intelligence just seems cruel.

My nana and grandad used to boil crabs alive sometimes and it was pretty horrible even though they're dumb and creepy.

Original Poster

Rom

My nana and grandad used to boil crabs alive sometimes and it was pretty … My nana and grandad used to boil crabs alive sometimes and it was pretty horrible even though they're dumb and creepy.

you know they scream when boiled but its so high pitched humans cant hear but its send dogs mental

Rom

My nana and grandad used to boil crabs alive sometimes and it was pretty … My nana and grandad used to boil crabs alive sometimes and it was pretty horrible even though they're dumb and creepy.

That's a pretty disrespectful way to talk about your grandparents...

fivegoldstars

Hehe

fivegoldstars

Hehe
    archer1204

you know they scream when boiled but its so high pitched humans cant hear … you know they scream when boiled but its so high pitched humans cant hear but its send dogs mental

Reeeeeeally? You're having me on
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?22
      2. Does the app aznog still work?25
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?614
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?1920

See more discussions