Groups

Do you know this band from the 70's

Can anyone recognise this band

22 Comments

the invisibles

Original Poster

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh244/octobergirl28/Tung20Shaggy20cut20fix.jpg

Banned

cant seem to see them are they invisible or somthing?

ohhh there they are

Original Poster

Im still learning but im gettin there

octobergirl;1988235

Im still learning but im gettin there

:thumbsup:....btw i have no idea who they are:?

don't you mean the 70's, I can't believe they were from the 80's

Iron Maiden?

'The drug taking hippies that have one member that slightly looks like he should be in dexy's midnight runners band'
    Weel, I think that's what they were called anyway...

Original Poster

Actually - you are right this was taken in 1974 or 5

Mungo jerry?

Teh second up on the left looks familiar ... hope you find out cos it's bugging me now!!!:thumbsup:

The one at the front right looks like 'whistler's mother' hehe!

Original Poster

OK - enough apparently reforming - a band called Shaggy, they had an album which is now highly collectable, in case any of you have it fetching about £400

Banned

Hanson?

oh im too late anyway :-(

octobergirl;1988320

OK - enough apparently reforming - a band called Shaggy, they had an … OK - enough apparently reforming - a band called Shaggy, they had an album which is now highly collectable, in case any of you have it fetching about £400

Wrong. Wonkey is right, its Iron Maiden.

if it's shaggy, it's Jan Gustavsson ,Jan Rognas,Kurt Kastner,thomas Engstrom and Thomas Ryan and the album would be Lessons for Beginners,,,,,now that's gotta win a gold star

leefal;1988385

Wrong. Wonkey is right, its Iron Maiden.

No. YOU'RE wrong. It is some band called Shaggy.

*feels the need to go check them out*

That guy second from the left is the spit of bruce dickenson!

Original Poster

maffster;1988445

if it's shaggy, it's Jan Gustavsson ,Jan Rognas,Kurt Kastner,thomas … if it's shaggy, it's Jan Gustavsson ,Jan Rognas,Kurt Kastner,thomas Engstrom and Thomas Ryan and the album would be Lessons for Beginners,,,,,now that's gotta win a gold star

Wow you are good but the long haired one is actually Brian jeffreys - a stand in for the drummer
    A DEFINATE GOLD STAR:thumbsup::-D

Original Poster

maffster;1988488

http://www.phantom4music.com/Producers/jandestner.htmhers the guy on the … http://www.phantom4music.com/Producers/jandestner.htmhers the guy on the right hand side

Thanks for that - i have been looking for different things on them and this is one I hadnt found:thumbsup:

so are they any good?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72844180
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401

See more discussions