do you know this song?

Found 25th Nov 2011
really difficult, not much to go on sorry... but i just heard it on the TV and my dad has been trying to work it out for ages so it jogged my memory..

it is a jazz styled song pre 70's, played solely on the clarinet i think... i jsut heard it as it was playing on come dine with me as background music... will try find the link now

my dad thinks it is from one of the original pink panther films...

am gonna try find a clip of it on the TV show now.. but will be difficult

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Can you sing it for us?

Original Poster

U know, after watching it on TV i cant even remember the tune now! Thought typing in a load of gobbledygook wouldnt really help..

Here's the Pink Panther theme... youtube.com/wat…H_Q

Sax, not clarinet though.

If it was the episode on today it`s on 4OD

Banned

SHEEEET IS THIS ITTT

Banned

RFC

SHEEEET IS THIS ITTT

OGGY OGGY OGGY

Banned

DangerGod

OGGY OGGY OGGY

OI,OI,OI...............

Original Poster

Rfc that was an awful shout... Lol, donasscime i dont think yout that far off... Its defs not the standard pink panther tune and its not sax.. Gna have to trawl 4OD

Banned

joeprosho

Rfc that was an awful shout... Lol, donasscime i dont think yout that far … Rfc that was an awful shout... Lol, donasscime i dont think yout that far off... Its defs not the standard pink panther tune and its not sax.. Gna have to trawl 4OD

kidding ,funnily enough i think i know the tune just dont know the name of it to google/youtube it!

RFC

SHEEEET IS THIS ITTT

Ahh they where the days when I wizz a wee laddie (_;)

Original Poster

this is the episode it was on, trying to find the series and episode number so i can watch it back...

channel4.com/4fo…enu

Original Poster

channel4.com/pro…4od

this is the episode, will come ack with the time when then song appears

Original Poster

starts at 27:59 and lasts until 28:12

am just going to downlaod shazam... worth a try

Banned

Banned

It's two songs, the second one is a shot in the dark - henry mancini
youtube.com/wat…uyU

No infact is just the one song

Edited by: "greatest666" 26th Nov 2011

joeprosho

starts at 27:59 and lasts until 28:12am just going to downlaod shazam... … starts at 27:59 and lasts until 28:12am just going to downlaod shazam... worth a try

not on the link above (times for me)
Edited by: "dontasciime" 26th Nov 2011

Original Poster

greatest666

It's two songs, the second one is a shot in the dark - henry … It's two songs, the second one is a shot in the dark - henry mancinihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkVbnlpruyUNo infact is just the one song

thank you very much!

original is defiantely not a clarinet... tx tho!
Post a comment
@
    Text