Do you know what its called?????

6 replies
Found 10th Feb 2010
My little girl was a nursery and they had this toy that she loved, it has a cork board there are little nails that look like drawing pins that are used to hammer in the foams shapes on to the board????, teacher said she played with it for an hour so looking to get her some but have no idea what they are called neither did her teacher!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

My little girl had this toy a couple of years ago, we got it from Early Learning Centre I think.
It uses small brass tacks hammered into predrilled holes in various shapes to make shapes on a cork backboard

Original Poster

HawaiiCalls;7803483

My little girl had this toy a couple of years ago, we got it from Early … My little girl had this toy a couple of years ago, we got it from Early Learning Centre I think.It uses small brass tacks hammered into predrilled holes in various shapes to make shapes on a cork backboard

thanks will check it sounds like what we are looking for:thumbsup:

Original Poster

jeany123;7803476

http://www.meadowgiftsandtoys.com/tap-tap-art-hammer--nails-hammering-fun-for-kids-225-p.aspis this it

lol yes thats it, thanks at least I know what to look for now, rep added to you both:thumbsup:

my son has this aswell, it was from hawkins bazaar ;-)

We had one, it was called Taptap I think. Excellent toy.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries22
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    3. word association Game74244904
    4. Add one, leave one game54415428

See more discussions