Groups

Do you know your football?

Im doing a quiz tonight on a football forum, but i need questions if you can help please do the categories are:

1. English Prem Champ L1 and L2
    2. Scottish Prem
    3.French Prem
    4.American MLS
    5.General Football Knowledge

Im at work which wouldnt normally stop me but i have alot of work for a change.

looking for easy to hard to impossible questions.

thanks footy fans.

54 Comments

Which 2 current players have played football at every level i.e, premiership, championship, league 1 and league 2, and conference...........
    answer...
    Steve Finnan (Portsmouth)
    Steve Harper (Newcastle)

There could be thousands mate.

Read up on footie facts when you have time

They are the only 2 that have played at every level that are current players!!!!!!!
    You read up on your facts!

Original Poster

nlambert;6227989

Which 2 current players have played football at every level i.e, … Which 2 current players have played football at every level i.e, premiership, championship, league 1 and league 2, and conference...........answer...Steve Finnan (Portsmouth)Steve Harper (Newcastle)

i like it but could only ask for one name and then say you could also of have...........

but its true there could be loads

Which player has won the premiership, the champion league, the uefa cup, the FA cup, an Olympic gold medal, got relegated yet he has never played in the championship

t0mm;6228001

There could be thousands mate.Read up on footie facts when you have time … There could be thousands mate.Read up on footie facts when you have time

Thousands that have played in the premiership!!! Get a life!

Sol Campbell played for 3 top flight teams who were they AND in what order?

A: Spurs, Arsenal, Portsmouth

1 point for getting the rights teams 1 Bonus Point for the right order

Who is the only player to score a hat-trick in the Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two (or the divisions under their previous names), the League Cup, the FA Cup and for their country?
    Robert Earnshaw

nlambert;6228041

Uhm... I wasn't talking to you..
    I was talking to the OP..

As in 'there could be thousands of facts mate, so read up'

Get your FACTs right 'mate'.

I thought t0mm was referring to the number of questions possible for the quiz

mwaters28;6228033

i like it but could only ask for one name and then say you could also of … i like it but could only ask for one name and then say you could also of have...........but its true there could be loads

There are not loads....only 2

hassony;6228058

I thought t0mm was referring to the number of questions possible for the … I thought t0mm was referring to the number of questions possible for the quiz

Thank you.

And for the bonus point.

t0mm;6228069

Thank you.And for the bonus point.

Im sure he would just like some footballing facts to be able to use as questions!
    Whats the big problem?
    Sounds like he is HOSTING the quiz...not taking part!

nlambert;6228081

Im sure he would just like some footballing facts to be able to use as … Im sure he would just like some footballing facts to be able to use as questions!Whats the big problem?

Uh, i didn't make the problem...

You did..

Theres another factr you need to get right..

nlambert;6228081

Im sure he would just like some footballing facts to be able to use as … Im sure he would just like some footballing facts to be able to use as questions!Whats the big problem?Sounds like he is HOSTING the quiz...not taking part!

He was stating to the OP that there are thousands of possible questions to ask and that the OP should read a footie facts book. I cant see in anyway why youve taken so much offensive to this.

t0mm;6228097

Uh, i didn't make the problem...You did..Theres another factr you need to … Uh, i didn't make the problem...You did..Theres another factr you need to get right..

Of course...he must want all the answers to every question on every team to revise up!!!! Get a life!
    He wants questions to use!!!!!!!!!

Daft Punk;6228117

He was stating to the OP that there are thousands of possible questions … He was stating to the OP that there are thousands of possible questions to ask and that the OP should read a footie facts book. I cant see in anyway why youve taken so much offensive to this.

The OP just wants some questions to use! How hard is that?

nlambert;6228121

Of course...he must want all the answers to every question on every team … Of course...he must want all the answers to every question on every team to revise up!!!! Get a life!He wants questions to use!!!!!!!!!

You like saying get a life don't you.

I think I'm alive? check.
    Breathing? check.

Hmm I seem to have a life thank you very much.

My first reply still stands.

He needs to 'read up on footie facts when he has time' and find some questions he needs to use.

Go get yourself a dummy mate you seem to have thrown yours out your pram.

Daft Punk;6228117

He was stating to the OP that there are thousands of possible questions … He was stating to the OP that there are thousands of possible questions to ask and that the OP should read a footie facts book. I cant see in anyway why youve taken so much offensive to this.

^^
    He's probably a paranoid schizophrenic.

t0mm;6228136

You like saying get a life don't you.I think I'm alive? check.Breathing? … You like saying get a life don't you.I think I'm alive? check.Breathing? check.Hmm I seem to have a life thank you very much.My first reply still stands.He needs to 'read up on footie facts when he has time' and find some questions he needs to use.Go get yourself a dummy mate you seem to have thrown yours out your pram.

If you cant offer any help....dont use the thread!

nlambert;6228135

The OP just wants some questions to use! How hard is that?

I dont know why this is so hard for you to understand, my dog is now giving me funny looks cause im trying to explain this.

The OP has asked for football questions,

Tomm has said there are thousands of football questions and he should get a book of football facts.

nlambert;6228143

If you cant offer any help....dont use the thread!

I offered help.
    I told him to read up on facts.
    Sure he doesn't have time now.

He's entitled to a lunch break right?

It seems your the one who turned this into a trolling thread.

Still want that dummy?

lol atleast the OP has something to read when he comes back:thumbsup:

t0mm;6228155

I offered help.I told him to read up on facts.Sure he doesn't have time … I offered help.I told him to read up on facts.Sure he doesn't have time now.He's entitled to a lunch break right?It seems your the one who turned this into a trolling thread.Still want that dummy?

Im sure the op thanks you very much for all the help you have given him for some questions he can use tonight!

nlambert;6228174

Im sure the op thanks you very much for all the help you have given him … Im sure the op thanks you very much for all the help you have given him for some questions he can use tonight!

Well I've given him guidence to go and look for football facts.

Imagine how much of an idiot he'll look when he asks one question?

t0mm;6228188

Well I've given him guidence to go and look for football facts.Imagine … Well I've given him guidence to go and look for football facts.Imagine how much of an idiot he'll look when he asks one question?

Obviously he wanted more questions, which is why he posted here....once again I am sure he thanks you for your contribution.

nlambert;6228211

Obviously he wanted more questions, which is why he posted here....once … Obviously he wanted more questions, which is why he posted here....once again I am sure he thanks you for your contribution.

When are you going to stop trolling?
    You've been trolling ever since your 2nd post in this thread.

http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PCH4980.jpg

Banned

nlambert;6228174

Im sure the op thanks you very much for all the help you have given him … Im sure the op thanks you very much for all the help you have given him for some questions he can use tonight!

FFS give it a rest. You misunderstand the reply (which was helpful BTW) and cant admit it, so want to keep it going.

Get over it - or erm.... get a life.

t0mm;6228221

When are you going to stop trolling?You've been trolling ever since your … When are you going to stop trolling?You've been trolling ever since your 2nd post in this thread.

I will stop trollig (whatever that is) When you stop posting stupid comments and maybe give the OP some help:whistling:

Without listing loads of questions on here I would just google footaball trivia questions and answers, comes back with hundreds. This one looks ok.

tijou.co.uk/tri…tml

hassony;6228036

Which player has won the premiership, the champion league, the uefa cup, … Which player has won the premiership, the champion league, the uefa cup, the FA cup, an Olympic gold medal, got relegated yet he has never played in the championship

Kanu?

spic;6228263

Kanu?

I was gunna say Anelka

spic;6228263

Kanu?

Did he not play in the championship with West Brom?

I liked this one (a bit out of date now tho)

Name 3 players connected with barbecues

Patrick Burger
    Andy Coal
    Paulo Onechop

nlambert;6228279

Did he not play in the championship with West Brom?

Did he not go to west brom when they were promoted?

spic;6228403

Did he not go to west brom when they were promoted?

You are right..he went when they got promoted and left the final day of the season when they got relegated

spic;6228263

Kanu?

yes

Original Poster

nlambert;6228041

bed wrong side :thumbsup:

mwaters28;6228936

bed wrong side :thumbsup:

Only trying to help!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

t0mm;6228136

You like saying get a life don't you.I think I'm alive? check.Breathing? … You like saying get a life don't you.I think I'm alive? check.Breathing? check.Hmm I seem to have a life thank you very much.My first reply still stands.He needs to 'read up on footie facts when he has time' and find some questions he needs to use.Go get yourself a dummy mate you seem to have thrown yours out your pram.

cmon boys handbags :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?22
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66

See more discussions