Groups

Do you like Leona Lewis?

Please Join the new Forum if you are a fan of Leona Lewis

leonalewisonline.com

img.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

11 Comments

Who....:whistling:

Original Poster

She is number one at the moment and the winner of the X Factor don't you have a tv lol

hollyacamon

She is number one at the moment and the winner of the X Factor don't you … She is number one at the moment and the winner of the X Factor don't you have a tv lol

I have a TV, but better things to do on it like playing the Wii!!! :w00t:

I think she's got a very good voice and appears to be a genuinely nice person, deserved to win it :santa:

it's people like you that fill my tv up with rubbish reality shows, no decent sit-coms get made anymore as no-one bothers to write anything they just make a reality show...you must all stop watching this drivel!!!!!!!

fungus

it's people like you that fill my tv up with rubbish reality shows, no … it's people like you that fill my tv up with rubbish reality shows, no decent sit-coms get made anymore as no-one bothers to write anything they just make a reality show...you must all stop watching this drivel!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more...

Did you see Lee Mack's "Not going out"?? One of the best sitcoms I've seen in a LONNG time. I think that we need a thread dedicated to comedy shows, lol.

:santa:

fungus

it's people like you that fill my tv up with rubbish reality shows, no … it's people like you that fill my tv up with rubbish reality shows, no decent sit-coms get made anymore as no-one bothers to write anything they just make a reality show...you must all stop watching this drivel!!!!!!!

I don't normally watch it, but it was on when she won it [kids love it :roll:]. Good thing we have loads of telly choices these days eh ;-)

I like music, all genres and eras, so don't mind hearing the occasional "manufactured" song.

However, comedy is also a big favourite of mine too, so that's what I watch on TV or DVD the most when I can :santa:

I like the look of her rather than the sound of her...lets hope for her sake that she's not a one hit wonder like most of the others who win these contests.

when was the last winner of one of these things to make a good career out of winning the last couple i have seen have been one hit wonders in my view these shows are just to get you to spend your hard earned cash on inflated priced phone calls by voting and making somebody else rich.

and I thought this is spam...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4862367
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27125
      3. GCSE Results day22
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions