Do you live in Huddersfield?

Just wondering how many people on here are from Huddersfield?

11 Comments

nope

not seen anyone from huddersfield since a handful were doing the conga at maine road after a 10-1 hammering.:-D

"looking for singles in your area? Text FLIRT to ....."

transit;6982833

not seen anyone from huddersfield since a handful were doing the conga at … not seen anyone from huddersfield since a handful were doing the conga at maine road after a 10-1 hammering.:-D

I was at that game 20 years ago last month

didnt Huddersfield beat city to go top of the Championship a couple of years ago - Live on sky on a friday night i think manager was Brian Horton -City legend ;-);-)

I do live in Huddersfield

denver70;6982905

I was at that game 20 years ago last monthdidnt Huddersfield beat city to … I was at that game 20 years ago last monthdidnt Huddersfield beat city to go top of the Championship a couple of years ago - Live on sky on a friday night i think manager was Brian Horton -City legend ;-);-)I do live in Huddersfield

yeah i was at the same game, we played huddersfield away in the same season and lost :x

[COLOR="Red"]Luckily I don't. [/COLOR]

The JFK;6982942

[COLOR="Red"]Luckily I don't. [/COLOR]

+1 :-D

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/clocktowerback.jpg

transit;6982833

not seen anyone from huddersfield since a handful were doing the conga at … not seen anyone from huddersfield since a handful were doing the conga at maine road after a 10-1 hammering/QUOTE][QUOTE=denver70;6982905]I was at that game 20 years ago last monthdidnt Huddersfield beat city to go top of the Championship a couple of years ago - Live on sky on a friday night i think manager was Brian Horton -City legend);-)I do live in Huddersfield

transit;6982940

yeah i was at the same game, we played huddersfield away in the same … yeah i was at the same game, we played huddersfield away in the same season and lost :x

OMG - I am SERIousULY shocked. I thought thwt Transit was 14 ( at the most!!!!!).:w00t::w00t::w00t: ( Mods - I have already made deletions to this post)

edit - sorry OP - a bit rude of me - I have never lived in Huddersrfield but I have lived in Leeds and N Yorks..

my friend lives in cleckhuddersfax if that helps?

chesso;6983614

[QUOTE=transit;6982833]not seen anyone from huddersfield since a handful … [QUOTE=transit;6982833]not seen anyone from huddersfield since a handful were doing the conga at maine road after a 10-1 hammering/QUOTE]OMG - I am SERIousULY shocked. I thought thwt Transit was 14 ( at the most!!!!!).:w00t::w00t::w00t: .

All compliments humbley received :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763826
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614063
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…88
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523398

See more discussions