Groups

do you need a flash to get good photos underwater??

Im going to Monaco so obviously the sees going to be pretty clear but Im not sure whether or not you need a flash to get photos actualy underwater?? thanks x

9 Comments

Taken photos underwater a few times and only with a cheap disposable and theyve come out well most of the time (without a flash).

To get good colour after even a few feet deep you need a flash

I took these with no flash and down around 1-2 metres, cheap Vivitar underwater camera which gives you a filter otherwise it is all blue down there!

picasaweb.google.co.uk/kev…hab

cool, nice pics

Mooskeeto

yes nice pics but lots of overhead sun for them, was it the red sea?

Benson's Bargain;5149875

Mooskeetoyes nice pics but lots of overhead sun for them, was it the red … Mooskeetoyes nice pics but lots of overhead sun for them, was it the red sea?

It was, I missed out on a Red sea diving trip ten years ago due to a back injury but managed to get there and do some snorkelling.... Dahab is a great place as the reef is just 10 metres from the shore....

Cheers for that i'm trying to get kids and misses interested in a trip next spring!

Be careful if flashing underwater. Fish might think it's worms for dinner..........

Flash needed imo
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
      3. Spotify Family Premium share59
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767221

See more discussions