Groups

Do you need to play and to have finished Bioshock 1 before i play BioShock 2??

Lovefilm sent me bioshock 2 today but im still half way through bioshock 1 should i carry on playing number 1 and finish that before i crack on with number 2?? or are the games not related?? do the storys carry on?

4 Comments

Banned

Depends how far through you are - have you got to the bit in the first one with the monkey dressed as a pirate?

If not, you won't understand much of the second one.

The story is not related that much as it happens 10 yrs later on and you come back as a big daddy but you may understand more if you carry on. But notheless both games are worth playing:-D

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;8139235

Depends how far through you are - have you got to the bit in the first … Depends how far through you are - have you got to the bit in the first one with the monkey dressed as a pirate?If not, you won't understand much of the second one.

:-D

Should be fine, as the others have said it's a different story set in the same place, different times and the only same characters are the creators of Rapture, Andrew Ryan etc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is33
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions