Do you own a MSi U100 Wind?

5 replies
Found 18th Nov 2009
When using the above excellent netbook the volume is adjusted by using the Fn and F7 & F8 keys - this used to produce a circular coloured indicator with a bar going round it indicating the volume level - but it has disappeared. I've probably done this myself by accident - can anyone advise how to get these circular indicators back again.

5 Comments

I don't have this netbook, however, the volume control of laptops are normally controlled buy the HOTKEY driver plus OSD driver, which you can find them on the manufacturer's official website. Hope this helps.

dcx_badass;6932171

Nope, I don't own one. :thumbsup:

No me neither

If you dont solve it you can download the System control manager here,
eu.msi.com/ind…474
uninstall SCM on your netbook then reinstall this,

Original Poster

lastcoolid;6932458

I don't have this netbook, however, the volume control of laptops are … I don't have this netbook, however, the volume control of laptops are normally controlled buy the HOTKEY driver plus OSD driver, which you can find them on the manufacturer's official website. Hope this helps.

Thanks but I can adjust the volume OK - I just want to get the indicators back.

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6933434

If you dont solve it you can download the System control manager … If you dont solve it you can download the System control manager here,http://eu.msi.com/index.php?func=downloaddetail&type=utility&maincat_no=135&prod_no=1474uninstall SCM on your netbook then reinstall this,

Thanks but I have already done this and it did not solve the problem.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56526
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle45
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions