Groups

Do you pay for Satanta by Credit/Debit card?

Read the link in next post.

10 Comments

Do you pay for Satanta by Credit/Debit card?

I thought Christmas was coming early then, I read that as do you pay Santa via credit/debit card

I'd probably refer to them as Satan ta, bunch of evil *******s that they are.

I tried to cancel my DD - apparently I don't have one so it must be setup on my Credit Card :x

Time for some phone fighting tonight :viking:

mbgringo;5455521

I tried to cancel my DD - apparently I don't have one so it must be setup … I tried to cancel my DD - apparently I don't have one so it must be setup on my Credit Card :xTime for some phone fighting tonight :viking:

Ahhh thats a fecker, hate it when its set up on your card and not through DD, so much harder to cancel it, goodluck getting it cancelled.

I just phoned my bank and I said i lost my card, I got a new one in 2 days then they couldn't take any more payments, i phoned them as well but they are con artists

you could cancel your card.

oldmankensey;5455563

I just phoned my bank and I said i lost my card, I got a new one in 2 … I just phoned my bank and I said i lost my card, I got a new one in 2 days then they couldn't take any more payments, i phoned them as well but they are con artists

or that too

Was just about to say, unless you say you lose it to your bank sometimes they can be a bit funny.

Just as well we are by DD. what a nightmare.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions