Do you pour Milk in first or Cereal?

Found 4th Mar
So yesterday my sister & I decided to have breakfast for the first time (long story) and as I poured milk in my bowl followed by cereal, she screamed like she saw my hairy back again but she went on to explain, or should I say rant, about how people who pour milk in their bowl first have no care for humanity.

Do you pour milk in your bowl first or cereal?
or
Do you pour cereal in your bowl first?
Community Updates
MiscGroceries
Top comments
Bravo!! This is a fine example of a Misc thread, fit for 2018. You have inspired me to go and write up my 'Aren't blinds fiddly' thread.
Milk before cereal?
33375032-N2qE4.jpg
You’re been told lies. Milk first then cereal then the bowl!
Cereal then milk is the only way to do it. Likewise, with tea. Anyone who puts milk in first unless it’s coming from a teapot deserves to be taken outside and shot
70 Comments
Cereal first then milk so you know how much milk you need and milk does not splash all over the table.
Bravo!! This is a fine example of a Misc thread, fit for 2018. You have inspired me to go and write up my 'Aren't blinds fiddly' thread.
OP, I believe from what you have written in your opening,

the question is not about cereal versus milk first, it is about how people (who pour milk in their bowl first) have no care for humanity.

Maybe you two have some old cereal scores to settle about humanity?
Edited by: "splender" 4th Mar
As a suggestion to resolve question, if it was about humanity, you may consider (not) taking away her bowl.
Cereal 1st as you need to gauge the milk level. Only cat people put in milk 1st
I don’t have milk because I used to be allergic to it as a baby and now subsequently don’t like it, but if I did I would put milk in afterwards.

On another note, this sounds like the next Splatfest for Splatoon (after the chicken one)
My daughter is a type 1 diabetic so i normally put the cereal into the bowl first to weigh it. Milk is then measured separately and added over the cereal.
You’re been told lies. Milk first then cereal then the bowl!
Cereal then milk is the only way to do it. Likewise, with tea. Anyone who puts milk in first unless it’s coming from a teapot deserves to be taken outside and shot
Cereal first , then milk..........but if you are like my son , he doesn't add milk just eats it dry, now there's all kinds of wrong for you
Save humanity. Eat bacon.
Cakeboy795 m ago

Cereal then milk is the only way to do it. Likewise, with tea. Anyone who …Cereal then milk is the only way to do it. Likewise, with tea. Anyone who puts milk in first unless it’s coming from a teapot deserves to be taken outside and shot

Oh god dont open that pandoras box . Not to mention the age long debate of whether jam or clotted cream goes first on scones
EEEWWW You have a hairy back?
Good god man, get yourself shaved.
I don't really use a bowl , it's milk straight into the mouth and then I hold it there and tilt the cereal in .
This is the tricky part... Wooshing it around with my tongue before munching.

So I think your sister is madly mistaken and I'm on your side with this bro.
maybe she was taking about a serial killer and not a cereal killer
Saturn56 m ago

Bravo!! This is a fine example of a Misc thread, fit for 2018. You have …Bravo!! This is a fine example of a Misc thread, fit for 2018. You have inspired me to go and write up my 'Aren't blinds fiddly' thread.

If only churchill was still here (well... y'know what I mean), he would have started a response with...

"So... you have a sister?"
All of you lot saying milk first, then cereal, disgust me. Bet you all agree with pineapple on pizza too. Monsters. All of you.

Edited by: "Biddy2" 4th Mar
fanpages4th Mar

If only churchill was still here (well... y'know what I mean), he would … If only churchill was still here (well... y'know what I mean), he would have started a response with..."So... you have a sister?"

He was a bit before my time, but I do think I am familiar with some of his transmogrifications.
Biddy211 m ago

All of you lot saying milk first, then cereal, disgust me. Bet you all …All of you lot saying milk first, then cereal, disgust me. Bet you all agree with pineapple on pizza too. Monsters. All of you.

...says Biddy' with Sully as an avatar!

(PS. I like pineapple on pizza... especially with tuna... & some banana slices)
Milk before cereal?
33375032-N2qE4.jpg
How do you know how much milk you need if you put it in before the cereal.
fanpages19 m ago

...says Biddy' with Sully as an avatar! (PS. I like pineapple on …...says Biddy' with Sully as an avatar! (PS. I like pineapple on pizza... especially with tuna... & some banana slices)

Touché FP.

However, banana on pizza?*

*I am disgusted with myself at how tempted I am to try that.
Biddy27 m ago

Touché FP. However, banana on pizza?* *I am disgusted with …Touché FP. However, banana on pizza?* *I am disgusted with myself at how tempted I am to try that.

...Chocolate & banana as pizza toppings...

33375146-3B6HT.jpg
fanpages4 m ago

...Chocolate & banana as pizza toppings...[Image]

33375171-Evx2Q.jpg

You’ve twisted my arm. Must try that.
Biddy21 m ago

[Image] You’ve twisted my arm. Must try that.

Strawberries & chocolate are also very good together on pizza.
There should be a warning at the beginning of this thread...'do not read if you're not feeling too good with a hangover', feeling quite queasy now
Joey.Bloggsy1 h, 8 m ago

I don't really use a bowl , it's milk straight into the mouth and then I …I don't really use a bowl , it's milk straight into the mouth and then I hold it there and tilt the cereal in .This is the tricky part... Wooshing it around with my tongue before munching.So I think your sister is madly mistaken and I'm on your side with this bro.

33375288-9aGUc.jpg
In answer to the question, can never imagine putting milk in first, wouldn't the cereal float and you'd have to wait and keep adding? but then it would be all soggy I'm making myself feel ill now
I don't put any milk on cereal. Makes it soggy like sick.
I use to put milk first than the cereal but now I put cereal first then the milk because you can fit more and no cereal tops over so alot tidier. Thanks to someone who changed the way I done it for 28 years or so.
Milk in first ! never even thought of it.
33375556-qGSKk.jpg
Milk with right hand whilst using left for cereal (saves time)
if you put the milk in first then the cereal just sort of floats on top
easy way to spot a wrong'un
Cereal first then milk, no other way
Oh man..... trivium..... you are one sick puppy.
deffo cereal in fist milk first thats so odd
kester765 h, 54 m ago

Cereal 1st as you need to gauge the milk level. Only cat people put in …Cereal 1st as you need to gauge the milk level. Only cat people put in milk 1st

No really, we don't.

Also contrary to popular belief, milk isn't good for cats. They're lactose intolerant. It gives them the apple splatters.
Edited by: "MSK." 4th Mar
All this difference of opinion is doing my head in, from now on I think I'll just scoff cereal straight out of the packet to save all the decision making.
Edited by: "jaketheplumber" 4th Mar
MSK.14 m ago

No really, we don't. Also contrary to popular belief, milk isn't good for …No really, we don't. Also contrary to popular belief, milk isn't good for cats. Their lactose intolerant. It gives them the Apple splatters.

Yup. Dogs prefer milk; cats prefer water.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants