Groups

Do you prefer buying something boxed off ebay?

Hi,

Im just trying to get a general opinion on whether people think buying boxed items on ebay etc adds any value.

Thanks

18 Comments

boxed items tend to be in better condition imo

original receipts as well
    Edited by: "mattmerch" 15th Jul 2014

i think it does add a bit to the value and i try to always buy with box,in my mindset,i think people look after their stuff if they still have all the bits that came with it! (anything i have sold,has all the bits and i know i always keep them in excellent condition) but that could just be my "ocd"

Yes.

Yes to the box, you're gonna get moved to the ask page any minute now.

I bought a set of Turtle Beach Tangos for £50.00 off ebay, they were mint but had no box, delivered in a nice Post Office box too, but normally unless the price is really good i buy boxed.

Banned

I enjoy getting a nice box.

i prefer new from a shop

Musician

I enjoy getting a nice box.

Me too, especially if it's been well looked after.

OldEnglish

hmm comment doesn't work as you quoted the smut!
    Edited by: "brilly" 15th Jul 2014

OldEnglish

Hmmm, what type of box are you talking about? oO

airfix

Hmmm, what type of box are you talking about? oO

Cardboard.

I use Ebay to buy hard to get hold of cds or PS3 games. Sometimes for new things from the shops that sell on there but anything like tvs, printers, hard drives etc. I will use Amazon or John Lewis. I have heard too many horror stories to spend a lot of money on Ebay.

Yes prefer boxed as it gives you the impression that it's less likely to of been stolen, The person is more likely to have looked after the item better etc..

Banned

brilly

hmm comment doesn't work as you quoted the smut!

I don't know what you mean

Musician

I don't know what you mean

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Yes.
    Dont know why but lots of sellers selling unboxed vita games on ebay. I wonder where they are stealing them from

Original Poster

thanks guys, i too think its better to sell boxed, just wanted a consensus!

if its sealed then its okay
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ebid over Ebay67
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764193
      3. What do these 2 men have in common11
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846156

See more discussions