Do you prefer men/women suited,booted and polished or jeans,t-shirt and rough around the edges??

Found 6th Oct 2010
Couple of girl mates were chatting about this yesterday and both preferred their men in jeans and t-shirts,looking a bit rough around the edges rather than the clean and polished look.

Opinions?

14 Comments

Banned

You would look .... in both.

Banned

like i can be that choosy oO

Depends on the man! If he's the clean cut type, he'll always look better in a suit! Personally I love men in suits, providing they're not bought from Asda and they don't work in sales!!!

I like men in suits but not cheap suits, with half mast trousers and off white shirts!!!
But I do like like men in t shirts and jeans, depends on the man wearing it.
I prefer my man naked to be honest

Jeans, white tee and a suit jacket wearing cowboy boots and smelling of Joop.........lordy lordy lordy

Like women to look relaxed in what they wear.

Not sure about the current fashion of short shorts over tights though - not for everybody.

Should there be a rule that you can't dress like that if your thighs are of a larger circumference than your head?

cannyscot

Like women to look relaxed in what they wear.Not sure about the current … Like women to look relaxed in what they wear.Not sure about the current fashion of short shorts over tights though - not for everybody.Should there be a rule that you can't dress like that if your thighs are of a larger circumference than your head?

Thats the same rule that tells someone that they need to stop eating cake.

Banned

numptyj

I'm not fussy

Oh Lawd!

Original Poster

DLM1 person likes thismagicbeans

You would look fit as a butchers dog in both.

Thanks

Smart dress to go out on the ****, otherwise relaxed all the way baby!

either, i love suiting up but happy in whatever too, if the occasion calls for it i have my calvin klein suit ready in the wardrobe X)

guv

Oh Lawd, I've just got this months credit card bill and it's huge! How am … Oh Lawd, I've just got this months credit card bill and it's huge! How am I going to explain to the wife about all the butt plugs and George Michael albums!

strong editing and fantasy (no homo) ITT
Edited by: "numptyj" 6th Oct 2010

Roughty toughty men for me please but the women should make an effort, even if just a little bit!

Banned

Cannyscot, what about knickers over tights? It shocked me so much I left in disgust.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?45
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35119
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769651

See more discussions