Do you rate Blur highly enough to be the closing headliners?

Found 28th Jun 2009
Not for me beaky, the Boss-yes

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
25 Comments

yes...

Banned

not massively, although I expect saturday was busier than the closing night, hence the Boss being on then. They're pretty good though..

Original Poster

Personally Rolf Harris should be nailed on for this spot

At my local...... yeah I guess so.

id rather see the prodigy as the closing headliners although, i doubt anything will beat pendulum's performance last night

Banned

bring on Oasis...

No,
He seems to like shouting alot.

dog_cop;5615636

bring on Oasis...

LOL... Some might say, (Excuse the pun) Blur were >>>>>> Oasis in their day !

Banned

just got back from glasto..... sucks so much that i missed blur! but wanted to see black eyed peas too!

ps. WTF is that shangri la place... soooo trppy!

Banned

zermattbusby;5615691

LOL... Some might say, (Excuse the pun) Blur were Oasis in their day … LOL... Some might say, (Excuse the pun) Blur were >>>>>> Oasis in their day !

nah never were and never will be .. Oasis all the way for me and when they played glasto they were top notch.. Blur are just ok.. would have love to have seen a top quality band to close tonight.. for me Aerosmith or the like :thumbsup:

Prodigy :thumbsup: here we go !

i would have to say yes!

Personally I think it should have been Blur last night and The Boss tonight. Bruce can go on tour anywhere in the world and still sell out massive stadiums, Blur are good, but not quite in the same league.

dog_cop;5615720

nah never were and never will be .. Oasis all the way for me and when … nah never were and never will be .. Oasis all the way for me and when they played glasto they were top notch.. Blur are just ok.. would have love to have seen a top quality band to close tonight.. for me Aerosmith or the like :thumbsup:

imo oasis would be better if they didnt sing. i love thier music, but cant stand thier voices

Banned

TomWilkoLFC;5615757

imo oasis would be better if they didnt sing. i love thier music, but … imo oasis would be better if they didnt sing. i love thier music, but cant stand thier voices

:roll:.......

dog_cop;5615720

nah never were and never will be .. Oasis all the way for me and when … nah never were and never will be .. Oasis all the way for me and when they played glasto they were top notch.. Blur are just ok..

Yeah tend to agree, saw them at Heaton Park (Manc) the other week, totally mind blowing !

Banned

zermattbusby;5615770

Yeah tend to agree, saw them at Heaton Park (Manc) the other week, … Yeah tend to agree, saw them at Heaton Park (Manc) the other week, totally mind blowing !

plus would have loved to see the Killers this year at Glasto .. still another year done and dusted ..

dog_cop;5615767

:roll:.......

well, i like the obvios ones like wonderwall champainge (sp?) etc, but the rest im really not keen on :thinking:

dog_cop;5615779

plus would have love to see the Killers this year .. still another year … plus would have love to see the Killers this year .. still another year done and dusted ..

supposed to absolutely epic live, not seen them myself, but friends told me they were :thumbsup:

Banned

TomWilkoLFC;5615783

well, i like the obvios ones like wonderwall champainge (sp?) etc, but … well, i like the obvios ones like wonderwall champainge (sp?) etc, but the rest im really not keen on :thinking:

well all entitled to an opinon but watching and having listened to what was on this year.. Oasis would have blown most of what was there right off the stages..
Interestingly most the the older bands , Quo, Bruce, Jones but to mention a few all went down a storm

Wife's just gone mentalistic ! Whats wrong I said, with using the Prodigy to test out my new Sony surround Amp :thinking:

dog_cop;5615821

well all entitled to an opinon but watching and having listened to what … well all entitled to an opinon but watching and having listened to what was on this year.. Oasis would have blown most of what was there right off the stages..Interestingly most the the older bands , Quo, Bruce, Jones but to mention a few all went down a storm

yeah, have to agree with you there. from what ive seen the golden oldies have been pretty good actually. for me pendulum have been the best and so far the prodigy have been pretty good (admitedly the second song ive seen :p)

Banned

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/dog_cop/083.jpg
before the gigs got going wed evening ...

Banned

TomWilkoLFC;5615844

yeah, have to agree with you there. from what ive seen the golden oldies … yeah, have to agree with you there. from what ive seen the golden oldies have been pretty good actually. for me pendulum have been the best and so far the prodigy have been pretty good (admitedly the second song ive seen :p)

my tent was outside the others stage saw pendulum play this morning i think... or was it last night? :oops:

bykergrove;5615966

my tent was outside the others stage saw pendulum play this morning i … my tent was outside the others stage saw pendulum play this morning i think... or was it last night? :oops:

lol, good position. it was last night. thought they were epic
Post a comment
@
    Text