Do you secretly pick your nose? How do you feel about taking tech to the toilet?

Found 11th Mar
Do you pick your nose? 75% of people believe others do on a regular basis.

How about tech on the toilet? Perhaps you're using your mobile to view this thread from the throne room right now?

Any other odd and wonderful habits?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
deleted1166706
Growing up my neighbour would nibble the ends from frozen pork sausages. She would casually take one from the freezer, look you dead in the eyes, nibble the end, and then back in the freezer it went. She took great pride in showing anyone and everyone her habit, to this day I can't avoid that image every time I unload the frozen shopping.
Get your butler to bring you your phone,
Edited by: "shadey12" 11th Mar
I secretly pick other people's
alltaken12311th Mar

Growing up my neighbour would nibble the ends from frozen pork sausages. …Growing up my neighbour would nibble the ends from frozen pork sausages. She would casually take one from the freezer, look you dead in the eyes, nibble the end, and then back in the freezer it went. She took great pride in showing anyone and everyone her habit, to this day I can't avoid that image every time I unload the frozen shopping.

wow now I think she will be the ONLY person in the world that does that.. what a weird thing to do, surprised it's not killed her off!
deleted1166706
LeahsMintytoutou17 m ago

wow now I think she will be the ONLY person in the world that … wow now I think she will be the ONLY person in the world that does that.. what a weird thing to do, surprised it's not killed her off!

We were Air Force brats growing up, she must have got it from her dad as some kind of wind up tool

It really worked though - no forgetting that one!
Edited by: "deleted1166706" 11th Mar
deleted1166706
@LeahsMintytoutou You forgot to add your odd habit.
alltaken12311th Mar

@LeahsMintytoutou You forgot to add your odd habit.

I like the feel of meat joints. When they are in shrink wrap plastic I like the feel, weird and swishy, yet I don't like touching raw meat when I'm cooking it
deleted1166706
LeahsMintytoutou14 m ago

I like the feel of meat joints. When they are in shrink wrap plastic I …I like the feel of meat joints. When they are in shrink wrap plastic I like the feel, weird and swishy, yet I don't like touching raw meat when I'm cooking it

I hope a moderator doesn’t see this. That’s filthy.
alltaken12311th Mar

I hope a moderator doesn’t see this. That’s filthy.

33422262-wW9q2.jpg
Friend of mine picks his scabs on his arm from a injury at work , puts them in a pile on the arm of his chair then eats/nibbles them Disgusting
deleted1166706
Bradleigh6 m ago

Friend of mine picks his scabs on his arm from a injury at work , puts …Friend of mine picks his scabs on his arm from a injury at work , puts them in a pile on the arm of his chair then eats/nibbles them Disgusting

33422504-kamXY.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants